MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] SunShine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks for the comment "Lopalong" Big Grin
I love it ...As summer is almost here I'm sure a lot of people will download your theme Wink
Thanks for the nice words "ChrisV" Smile
Such a lovely theme! Well done Smile

Any chance of a bigger verison of the "off.gif" icon? Just so I can oput it in my logo?

Thanks Smile
Mae Wrote:Such a lovely theme! Well done Smile

Any chance of a bigger verison of the "off.gif" icon? Just so I can oput it in my logo?

Thanks Smile

Well by bigger version of the off icon, i hope you were saying bigger in size cause that is what i thought of it.... and if is the size you are talking about and since you have not given me any size values.... here is what i came up with hope this is what you are looking for Big Grin
I really like this one. Bright & summery.
Glad that you like it "KensethJunkie" Big Grin
I do like the new post icon (the flower oneabove) and the theme in general - finally something that's got the happy summery feel! (as mentioned by others) Big Grin If I did end up using it, I'd probably change the font on the buttons to something different, but yes, tis nice!
I really like it! Its bright and cheerful! Hopefully one day I will be able to make something like that!
Pages: 1 2