MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] SunShine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have start working on my 2nd theme which i have named it "Yellow Island", this theme maybe liked by people who likes bright colors lol here is a small preview of it, soon i will be back with more Smile That is why i name the title preview soon it will be "release" there when i finish it Big Grin. Please leave some comments about it.

*Release on 11/5/2007*
It's bright, It's colorful and it does look nice... Call it Bananaland. "Just Joking" Wink

Do you know that you can change some of the template classes so that The first block, (with the postbit) plus the threads and posts blocks can be the same colour as trow2

Gives it a heap more character... Smile

Well you wanted an opinion... That's mine.

But it does look nice and lively. Toungue
Well I like the default style of the MYBB theme i only wanted to give different look with the same style, maybe i will think about your opinion and let you know Smile

Time for screenshot Big Grin
Smile

Don't like the end changes to the buttons... And definately don't like the default folder and dot_icons. Wink
I will change the small icons, about the button i though it looks cool.... Toungue
You're doing well Wink

That's the problem with preview's, they draw too much flak.. Smile
Call it Sunshine! It is a great theme... Thanks for sharing!
I was going to put the name "SunShine" but i was going to do something different with the background with some cool images but i couldn't find a way to make so.... anyway here is the latest screenshots Big Grin soon it will be release i hope everyone will like it Smile
Now theme "SunShine" is release Smile if there is any problem please let me know. And also please leave some comments about the theme Big Grin
It looks good DL.. Wink

It's certainly different from a [WIP] to the final result.
Pages: 1 2