MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I am stumped.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been working on a theme for a little bit now. Recently I've noticed that one of the mybb moderator options stopped working. I am stumped on to how to fix it, other then starting over from scratch again. This is like this for all of the check options.

[Image: K2Lig1a.png]
what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?
(2016-02-21, 05:52 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?

It happens with every single theme that I upload to fool around with, I honestly have no idea what is going on. It was working fine with everything for the past week, then boom. The forum is also not mine, I am just a Developer for them. I was working on a custom theme, when I first noticed it. I just downloaded a few 1.8 themes from the download section to test and see if its the same. They are also running the latest version of mybb.
^ if you do not want to post the details on open forum then you may PM me.
I've sent you a private message explaining a little more in depth detail, and a possible cause to the matter.