MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Square Theme] Help with modifying post bit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I am a big noob with modifying templates... even though I know (basic) HTML & CSS. So I have somethings which I would like modify in the post bits, please see this picture first:
[Image: 1f6cdf1e26abdde0c34d35c4d48b3df4.png]
Here are the things I need to do:
  1. Remove the Likes Received & Given section in the post header (see image)
  2. Integrate the native like button with the plugin's like button
  3. Remove the plugin's like button (Already figured it out)
I am happy to provide you with any code if you wish, Thanks in Advance!

TD Smile

P.S I use the Thank You/Like System plugin.
To remove the Likes Received and Given section, go to AdminCP -> Templates & Style -> YourTemplate -> Post Bit Templates -> postbit_author_user and remove the function for the likes. What you should see is something like this:
{$lang->postbit_posts} {$post['postnum']}<br />
 {$lang->postbit_threads} {$post['threadnum']}<br />
{$lang->postbit_joined} {$post['userregdate']}
{$post['replink']}{$post['profilefield']}{$post['warninglevel']}

Simply remove the like functions (I don't have them in this code).

As far as integration, are you talking about just changing the image design of the native like button?
(2016-02-21, 06:54 PM)Flawless Wrote: [ -> ]To remove the Likes Received and Given section, go to AdminCP -> Templates & Style -> YourTemplate -> Post Bit Templates -> postbit_author_user and remove the function for the likes.

This is my code:
<i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-comments fa-fw"></i> {$lang->postbit_posts} {$post['postnum']}<br />
<i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-file-text fa-fw"></i> {$lang->postbit_threads} {$post['threadnum']}<br />
	%%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%%
<i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-user fa-fw"></i> {$lang->postbit_joined} {$post['userregdate']}
	{$post['replink']}{$post['profilefield']}{$post['warninglevel']}
If I remove line 3, then all the customization inserted by the plugin disappear, but that is ok by me Big Grin

Quote: As far as integration, are you talking about just changing the image design of the native like button?
Nope, I want the native like button to work as the plugin's like button.
remove %%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%% only
provide forum url & test user account (or PM me temporary access to admin panel) to check button code
(2016-02-22, 07:15 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]remove %%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%% only
But line 3 only contains %%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%% Toungue

Quote:provide forum url & test user account (or PM me temporary access to admin panel) to check button code
Please wait, I will PM the account details to you Smile