MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Differences between these three plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I am starting a forum using mybb for the first time, and I was wondering if those who have experience with these three plugins could tell me the differences between them. I know one of them is paid and before I purchase anything I'd like to know what it does differently from the others (other than the automatic way of giving the awards, please).

I want to know from these what do you recommend best for a fan forum where the average age of the members is between 13 and 18. So I think having a plugin like this is a must for my forum.  Dodgy

» MyAwards
» OUGC Awards
» MyAchievements

Mainly I was wondering what are the diferences between the first two award plugins. 

Thanks

(I searched the forums and didn't find a thread like this. If this is a duplicate, feel free to delete it and point me to the right direction. Thank you!!!)
There is no really differences in terms of the ideas of the plugins. MyAchievements is better for when a user reaches a certain amount of posts, etc. MyAwards is the less buggy and I can recommend it as I run a forum and it works to my desires.
Thank you for your feedback Smile