MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editing postbit for specific users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to edit a specific users postbit, like if they were a staff member, put Staff Member on the bottom of the postbit, kind of like http://www.siriusforum.net/

(2016-02-22, 12:00 AM)ItsLogicalMate Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to edit a specific users postbit, like if they were a staff member, put Staff Member on the bottom of the postbit, kind of like http://www.siriusforum.net/

why was I denied support?
(2016-02-22, 12:00 AM)ItsLogicalMate Wrote: [ -> ]why was I denied support?

Your forum has an entire section on leaking, that's not really smiled upon here.

You should read the support eligibility guidelines and remove offending sections if you want to get support on the official MyBB forums.

Specifically, you violate the following rule(s):
  • Illegal file distribution or piracy
(2016-02-22, 12:14 AM)Marisa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-22, 12:00 AM)ItsLogicalMate Wrote: [ -> ]why was I denied support?

Your forum has an entire section on leaking, that's not really smiled upon here.

You should read the support eligibility guidelines and remove offending sections if you want to get support on the official MyBB forums.

Specifically, you violate the following rule(s):
  • Illegal file distribution or piracy

Specifically, I do not own that forum anymore as it is inactive. I now own grimbb.net
(2016-02-22, 12:39 AM)ItsLogicalMate Wrote: [ -> ]Specifically, I do not own that forum anymore as it is inactive. I now own grimbb.net

Which still violates the support eligibility policy...?  Sleepy

[Image: lxw0YTI.png]
(2016-02-22, 12:44 AM)Marisa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-22, 12:39 AM)ItsLogicalMate Wrote: [ -> ]Specifically, I do not own that forum anymore as it is inactive. I now own grimbb.net

Which still violates the support eligibility policy...?  Sleepy

[Image: lxw0YTI.png]

I love how you try to be a moderator and investigate my forum just to be a tryhard moderator lawl

anyways, can anyone help me on this?

Anyone????
No one knows how to do this?
Yes, with a plugin. And what Marisa said above: you won't get any support hence the leaks tab on your forum.
Agreed you can't just ignore what she's saying, you've been denied support there for no one will help you. It's very easy to do though Wink