MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My advertisements deletion error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using 1.8.6 and I got many error after installing "My advertisements" plugin.
Yesterday I got some of solutions and edited myself to show header, footer and postbit ad place. It's all done.

Now I used limitation on showing ads (while editing script to check its appearance), which I want to put unlimited, so I would not need to check and edit it. Because there is no option on editing the ad I want to delete it and create new ad in this place. So, I clicked delete link and what I saw is below....

[Image: TdutH8L.jpg]
have you modified the plugin file ?
if so rename it as myadverisements.old and put back original plugin file & check deleting
(2016-02-22, 07:19 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you modified the plugin file ?
if so rename it as myadverisements.old and put back original plugin file & check deleting

I didn't get it. You mean plugin file name..No. (myadvertisements.php) See it, preview from file manager. Below I only unsure about file is, I see two files with same name second with a sign in file name. I do not understand, I just uploaded it.
[Image: eAYTrQk.jpg]

What I did is only inserted {myadvertisements[zone_1]},..zone_2/3/4 into header, footer and postbit templates respectively as I found on forum instruction on "Why I could not see myadvertisements ads on my forum"

It is fixed auto. I do not know how but now I can delete it and create it again. I did nothing just waited whole day and just posting and creating rules and threads.
Thanks .m. for the reply..