MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sidebar not loading? Or, Loading slowly.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

It's been brought to my attention from quite a few people now that the right side bar on my forum isn't loading. It seems to load for most visitors but not all.

For me, all of it loads but it's kind of slow for the 'Statistics' and for the 'Who's online'.

Is there any way to fix this? Has anyone else ever had this issue before?

Thanks!
Link to forum so that we may see the issue in action?
(2016-02-22, 09:01 PM)Nicole-Studios Wrote: [ -> ]Link to forum so that we may see the issue in action?

http://www.webmaster-lounge.com
what plugins are you using?
Someone designed the theme and took care of the plugins so I'm not exactly sure if this is the plugin being used or if it's the problem, but it's the only one active at the moment.

Pro Stats 1.9.6
send me your index templates over PM, so i can take a look at that sidebar code.
(2016-02-23, 12:32 PM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]send me your index templates over PM, so i can take a look at that sidebar code.

PM sent. Thanks for helping me out.
Still looking for some help with this problem. If anyone would like to chime in, feel free.
^ would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel to check it
(2016-02-24, 05:18 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel to check it

Sure, Once I figure out how to do so.
Pages: 1 2