MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Redirect Error on Login/etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I run UgLounge.com and there is an issue that has me a bit baffled. Whenever I or a user logins in or out, the site directs to a "Cannot Display Page [or whatever your browser states]". If you could create an account and test it for yourself that would be greatly appreciated. Disabling redirects all together would be preferred if it clears away the error. I've tried disabling the Friendly Redirect pages under settings in the ACP, but that didn't seem to change much in way of this error. Here is a link to the forums: https://uglounge.com/index.php

Testing Account Credentials:
Username: test
Password: testing
pic of the whole screen would be nice
link where u get the error?
(2016-02-24, 06:22 AM)LiveChief Wrote: [ -> ]pic of the whole screen would be nice
link where u get the error?

The error is whenever you login to your personal account. It tries to direct you to "member.php" which is a valid URL, but I'm unsure why it is redirecting there and why that redirect fails.
Any help?
provide a test user account so that someone can check it
(2016-03-10, 01:00 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]provide a test user account so that someone can check it

Done.

Username: test
Password: testing
Gives me a 500 internal server error. Try running File Verification under Tools in the Admin CP. It maybe that your member.php file is corrupted or has been changed. If it shows member.php on the liat, download the release package for your version from the blog and reupload the member.php file.

If you have made any changes to it, note them down test the new file to see if it works. If it does it is likely your changes have broken it, if so post them and we will be able to check them for you.
Sorry about the long delay. Still no luck with running the file verification tool. I've also updated to 1.8.7, and the issue is still the same as ever. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.
you may PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it
(you can give your own login credentials & change later - though forum login might not be working)
please note: I'll be online up to GMT 1800
Wow, I found the issue. There is something up with the Chatwee plugin/mod that was causing this error. By disabling it the issue seems to have disappeared. I can't believe I didn't come across that sooner. Anyways, thank you for all the suggestions. I'll be looking into alternatives/fixes to that issue.