MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Reply continues to load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When members use quick reply, when they click send the post successfully gets added to the thread however the loading symbol remains there, it only goes when the page is refreshed.

I am making a custom theme based on the MyBB default 1.8 theme but to match my Wordpress website theme, it's a bit of trial and error and I'm not sure what needs to be removed or changed to make this stop happening.

www.thetflforum.co.uk
test account username: support
test account password: taone1

You can test this by using one of the test threads in the Administrator Discussions Forum or start a new thread in there.

Thanks,
Kyle
Anyone able to help with this?
Still need help with this.
Anyone able to help?
I'm still very in need of help with this Smile.
Any plugins installed that effects quick reply?

And please active quick reply
No, it works fine on the other themes. My apologies I had quick reply non-active on the test account please try now.
Checked
No problems found

I found out your problem
You want to post continuous, first check flood post control
Disable it and then try again
Notice that flood checking is disabled in your forum, so no problem remains! Smile
Hi, unfortunately this has not resolved the problem Sad. The quick reply continues to load and the message does not clear from the quick reply box. Not sure if its related but the page also has to be refreshed for deleted posts to disappear.

Please keep testing to the admin area.
I still really need help with this.