MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP Login Locked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
i see that if someone try to login admin cp with wrong credential for 5 times than its login is locked and we to unlock through email.
is it possible that admin cp login not autolocked?
admin panel >> configuration (settings) >> Control Panel Preferences (Global) >> Max Number of Login Attempts
put a higher number and save the settings. however it would be better to rename admin folder to a random phrase ..
Thanks m.

admin folder have my other plugin files so if i rename it than other plugin work fine or not?
^ if you have custom made plugins for admin folder then can't say that they work after renaming the folder
btw, by any chance are you using MyBB 1.6.x and you have secret PIN plugin for admin panel ?
i am using 1.8.6.
ya using PIN.
(2016-02-25, 02:19 PM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks m.

admin folder have my other plugin files so if i rename it than other plugin work fine or not?
Renaming it should be fine providing you change $config['admin_dir'] in ./inc/config.php
Thanks nth.

@.m. is it ok?
^ of course, changed admin directory should be added to config.php file
and when installing plugin files you should remember to add files to correct folders
Thanks...
I will do first on live test board.
i will give feedback here.
thanks a lot.

Both repped.
Its Working Perfect without any problem on localhost.

Working perfect also on Live Test Board.