MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tabs in profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have been trying for the past few hours to add tabs within the user profile, so I can make things more organized with little success. I was wondering does anyone know how to do this? Because I followed a few tutorials I found from 2013, but I assume a lot have changed since then.
There are a loooooot of tab tutorials out there on google if you'd like to take a gander at those.
(2016-02-25, 05:23 PM)Nicole-Studios Wrote: [ -> ]There are a loooooot of tab tutorials out there on google if you'd like to take a gander at those.

I followed a lot of different tutorials with little to no success, as most of them are outdated.
(2016-02-27, 11:42 AM)PrivateDonut Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-25, 05:23 PM)Nicole-Studios Wrote: [ -> ]There are a loooooot of tab tutorials out there on google if you'd like to take a gander at those.

I followed a lot of different tutorials with little to no success, as most of them are outdated.

what kinda of tabs?
any pic?
(2016-02-28, 05:28 AM)LiveChief Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-27, 11:42 AM)PrivateDonut Wrote: [ -> ]

what kinda of tabs?
any pic?

Sure I have included a picture in the attachments below, and this is one of the threads I seen / where the picture if from. http://community.mybb.com/thread-146284.html

But I wish to have something almost like that, but in a cleaner looking manner if possible.

I actually decided against this, since I took the time to revamp the user profile.