MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Convert Versions of...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone explain to me how make this plugin work for MyBB 1.8.6 by changing the compatibility of the plugin?

I've searched through the forums and what I've found either isn't for this specific plugin, it messed things up, or what was described was farrrrr too difficult for me to understand. I am no expert and would love if someone could simplify the process in 'dummy' steps so that I could understand what you mean.

Thanks in advance! Smile
Actually changing compatibility change is not enough, the hooks needs to be updated. If i knew i would have posted modified code for you. Wait for some devs reply
have you tried using DVZ Mentions, Automention
I do not want to install a plugin that needs another plugin just to be used. I personally would like to use this plugin only as it is simple and there are no extra settings. Smile
Just a friendly nudge to see if anyone would like to help me out?
Use plugins made for MyBB 1.8.x- Converting old mods is a waste of time. You have link above, so get what is available
Thank you for being so very rude about this, I will continue to look for help elsewhere then. Smile