MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to edit UserCP right page as a whole?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm wishing to change the width of this page and the other pages to the right of the menu.  Is this possible?
[Image: d7ff72ccf6113cfcf7dfffd51b0ed012.png]
please elaborate what exactly is your requirement - do you want to increase / decrease width of right side column ?
(2016-02-26, 03:18 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]please elaborate what exactly is your requirement - do you want to increase / decrease width of right side column ?

correct but for all the right side columns under each category, without having to edit each and every template individually, so for example the right column in the above image the right column in inbox, edit profile, usercp home etc...
actually right column width is based on the left column width !
left column width can be increased or decreased through usercpnav.lang.php (variable: ucp_nav_width)
(2016-02-26, 03:43 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]actually right column width is based on the left column width !
left column width can be increased or decreased through usercpnav.lang.php (variable: ucp_nav_width)

Is it possible to have the right column width a set width, again for all pages? without changing the left column width.
I am unable to get actual purpose of above requirement. anyway, you can try using pseudo class CSS [eg.]

just as an example - doesn't really serve your requirement
table:last-child {width: 300px; float: left;}
(2016-02-26, 04:48 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]I am unable to get actual purpose of above requirement. anyway, you can try using pseudo class CSS [eg.]

just as an example - doesn't really serve your requirement
table:last-child {width: 300px; float: left;}

Hmm, would it be possible to get the left menu above the right menu? so they're both full scale?
^ that might require some style adjustments !

template => usercp_nav
at the top find code similar to
<td width="{$lang->ucp_nav_width}" valign="top">
change to
<!-- td width="{$lang->ucp_nav_width}" valign="top" -->

similarly at the bottom find </td> and change to <!-- /td -->
Quote:Hmm, would it be possible to get the left menu above the right menu?
td[valign="top"][width="180"], td[valign="top"][width="180"] + td {
display:block;
padding:4px 0px;
width:auto;
}
Thanks guys!