MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a developer to update a 1.6.11 version to the last version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have two forums (almost exact the same actually) and I haven't updated to the 1.8 version. It is still 1.6.11. My issue is that I use some plugins that didn't receive updates, and there is one plugin I make (based on another one). I need someone to make the full upgrade for me and change whatever plugin which doens't have an upgrade available.

Both sites have same plugins and version, just data and config might differ, and both are in version 1.6.11, so it wouldn't be 2x the work.

This would be one job itself, if the developer is good with css, I also would include a second task, to make my theme responsive. I have lost a lot of SEO after google started to take that as a search criteria.

Also, please just who are expert and are really able to do this.

I need the changes to be well documented. 

Waiting developers!

Thanks!

Ahhhh, I also need someone to make it responsive, it could be done with the same dev if he can do both.
If you want to update your forum from from 1.6.x to 1.8.x then i can do that if you want then pm me please .
i can do that aswell, i have a plugin from mybb 1.6 that can helps you upgrade your forum, no knownledge needed, i updated the plugin to the latest version of mybb 1.8