MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Primary Vs. Display (Forum Team Page)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I had a question or possibly a change request. Not sure which direction this will go. Now, before I start, please know that I did try searching your forums as well as google and was not able to come up with a sufficient solution to my problem.

As we all know, the "Forum Team" page goes off of ones display group. On our forums, (which I am not the owner of, but did check with him before posting) the higher up admins get a unique display group. Their primary group still remains whatever level they are. We would like to set the forum team page to pull from ones primary group, instead of their display group. I am not aware if this is possible or not, and if it is, how can I go about making this happen?

This is our forum team page. http://swoobles.com/forums/showteam.php

This being my first post, I'm sure will come with great sarcastic remarks directing me to other threads I possibly missed, or perhaps a "lmgtfy" link. Either way, the help is appreciated. Thank you.
Im assuming you are fluent in HTML/CSS.

If you dont change your staff members on a constant basis, why not just hardcode the staff members onto the page?
(2016-02-27, 07:43 AM)Aiko Wrote: [ -> ]Im assuming you are fluent in HTML/CSS.

If you dont change your staff members on a constant basis, why not just hardcode the staff members onto the page?

Unfortunately, they do change quite often.

Just got this thread re-opened. Would like to bump for more answers. If anyone would like more clarification, please feel free to ask me.
Still haven't been able to figure this out. Would really love some help with this.
Well, it needs at least several showteam.php edits. There's an issue on Github for it (and several other showteam-related issues) too, so it may be fixed in any future version.
Alright, thank you.