MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: css for plugin integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be very useful if plugins could integrate CSS as well as templates. I know that 2.0 will handle the templates differently (simple files to upload) but I dont know if CSS will be handled accordingly. There is a strong need for integrating own plugin CSS to the location where the other css code is (so that forum owners can access and change it at will).
^ we already have such facility ! (eg. MyAlerts plugin, Thank You/Like plugin, ..)
Yes, this is possible in 1.x (though it did take some work until functions were added to PluginLibrary) and will still be so in 2.0.
Okay, then I will go and search how to do it, I did not find anything in the plugin docs. Will it be easier with 2.0 then so that you can do it without PluginLibrary? Perhaps as easy as integrating a template with 1.x?
Yeah, it's not documented at the minute, but it requires a DB query. The best way to lean how to do it would probably be to look at the PluginLibrary source code that manages it.

I would like to make it easier in 2.0. 2.0 should be a lot smarter about CSS and JS IMO.