MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rin Editor 1.2.4 (Powerd by CKEditor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-04-22, 09:44 AM)Lyvyoo Wrote: [ -> ]I tested too, and I find something strange:

- if I try to embed a photo the default values autocompleted are 1024 x 657. If I press OK and post the image on forum, the photo don't apear but I see the html code above.

- if I try to modify the size values below 1024 - width 800 or 500 etc. the image apear on the forum. Can you test in your forum? It work with original  width 1024 x 657?

but i already said you need wait mybb 1.8.8 http://community.mybb.com/thread-187492.html
with rin editor inline post moderation does not work .
(2016-04-22, 11:54 AM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]with rin editor inline post moderation does not work .

work perfectly in my test forum.
For me works well
Now Works thanks .
Hey guys, just installed the Rin Editor, but...

Its not working at all.

When i post or anything that uses the Editor, he does not show up.

What i have to do?

I need a better plugin for Default Editor, the original one is very basic.
^ have you checked it by switching to MyBB's default theme ?
and have you tried uninstalling & re-installing the plugin ?
if direct help required, assuming that you have a legit forum (see support eligibility policy)
you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it
Forget about my last post guys.
Just installed again.

My FileZilla olive up.

The jscripts folder when i uploaded, the FTP created another folder called jscrips inside the original jscripts, well... You guys can see the big noob mistake.

The plugin now works properly. I removed some options like php, maximize, etc.

Thanks. Very nice plugin. I think is better than CKEditor because is more clean and have all what we need.

The only thing is: Take a little to load. Perhaps my computer is getting old.
Anyway to move autosave dialog down, or can I just disable it?
(2016-04-30, 10:00 AM)zomgasd Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway to move autosave dialog down, or can I just disable it?

please check first plugin settings before ask to support.