MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rin Editor 1.2.4 (Powerd by CKEditor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
0.6.2 Released:

Bug Fix:

- Fix issue that after quote not initialize in new line.

How update:

- Unistall old version.
- Upload new version.
- Install new version.

(2016-03-01, 12:16 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]1. First is how can i change this plugin language?

the editor detect automatically laguage of browser. if not has translation to your language will load english i believe.
if you want translate thing that not has translation to your language you can said what button not has translation that i will send for you file to you translate and i will put in this plugin.

(2016-03-01, 12:16 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]2. And how can i change this plugin's toolbar button and editor to RTL (Right To Left) ?

but this something automatic i believe based in language that editor loaded. https://github.com/ckeditor/ckeditor-dev...ang.js#L54 (rtl, ltl) , remove buttons you can made in acp, change order is customization so paid service.

if you saying ignore automatic detection and load in rtl or ltl in default i will add in next version. But i will not add button rtl and ltl, this isn't something exist in default of mybb.

(2016-03-01, 12:16 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]3.How can i add <br /> after quote in editor? Because when a quote is in editor, message start in quote!

Fixed in 0.6.2. Thanks for report bug.

(2016-03-01, 12:16 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]4. This is possible to add "More" for smiles button? Because if smiles are more, show all in a page and this is not good, if add "More" Like SCEditor is very good.

plugin of smiley of CKEditor not has this feature, so sorry i can't much about this. maybe i create my own smiley plugin and replace with smiley plugin of CKEditor in future.
good job
glad to see a complete editor for 1.8
(2016-03-01, 04:38 PM)MybbCo Wrote: [ -> ]good job
glad to see a complete editor for 1.8

thanks for feedback! Big Grin
Quote:the editor detect automatically laguage of browser. if not has translation to your language will load english i believe.
if you want translate thing that not has translation to your language you can said what button not has translation thati will send for you file to you translate and i will put in this plugin.

But in my forum base language not english, but rin editor load on english language!
and my base in default SCEditor is rtl , but now load ltr!!
How can i change editor base to RTL and another language? This is possible in core?

Quote:plugin of smiley of CKEditor not has this feature, so sorry i can't much about this. maybe i create my own smiley plugin and replace with smiley plugin of CKEditor in future.
Yeah, i think Smile in mybb not good, if you creat another plugin for Category smiles and develop smiles is very good and i think help lot members. i hope about this. Smile

Thanks a lot for Working hard  Heart
(2016-03-01, 09:15 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]But in my forum base language not english, but rin editor load on english language!
and my base in default SCEditor is rtl , but now load ltr!!
How can i change editor base to RTL and another language? This is possible in core?

??
editor will load language that you selected in browser setting.
ex in FF: http://pchelp.ricmedia.com/change-mozill...-settings/

(2016-03-01, 09:15 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, i think Smile in mybb not good, if you creat another plugin for Category smiles and develop smiles is very good and i think help lot members. i hope about this. Smile

Thanks a lot for Working hard  Heart

??
i said about plugin of smiley of CKEditor. I not said anything about mybb.
Quote:??
editor will load language that you selected in browser setting.
ex in FF: http://pchelp.ricmedia.com/change-mozill...ge-setting
Yeah, but i think a lot of member don't know about browser language and this is not good.
If this change for use Forum Language is very better, i can't say all my members to change his browser language!
This is possible to add option for choose language in admin CP or use from forum default language?

Quote:??
i said about plugin of smiley of CKEditor. I not said anything about mybb.
It's also good.
(2016-03-01, 10:30 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but i think a lot of member don't know about browser language and this is not good.
If this change for use Forum Language is very better, i can't say all my members to change his browser language!
This is possible to add option for choose language in admin CP or use from forum default language?

maybe in next version. for me this isn't something urgent.
I Found another bug,
In quick quote and Reply, message show in quote line and not fix!
I've checked the plugin source code and I notice that it still 0.6.1 even though I've downloaded the 0.6.2

[Image: fd8jOv1.png]
0.6.3 Released:

- Added language setting in ACP
- Fix issue in quick quote and new replay that not possible move cursor to outside of quote tag without using magicline.

How update:

- Unistall old version.
- Upload new version.
- Install new version.

0.6.4 Released:

- Fix issue with regex.

How update:

- Unistall old version.
- Upload new version.
- Install new version.