MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rin Editor 1.2.4 (Powerd by CKEditor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Amazing, thank you!

Just one question - can you easily upgrade CKeditor used in your plugin when the new major version will be out?
(2016-09-11, 08:01 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing, thank you!

np Big Grin

(2016-09-11, 08:01 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Just one question - can you easily upgrade CKeditor used in your plugin when the new major version will be out?

Unfortunately not.
(2016-09-11, 08:16 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-11, 08:01 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Just one question - can you easily upgrade CKeditor used in your plugin when the new major version will be out?

Unfortunately not.

So only possible for minor versions? Something like 4.6.1 to 4.6.2 etc? 

I am looking for better quick quote feature - show the button above the selected text. Have a nice day, keep good work!
@martec - v0.7.0 - disable spell check - is there any setting in ACP to disable/enable? It works fine, but just to be sure.

For vbquote support - it seems that it i not working, usernames are not clickable in quotes (I had to replace your file with this old one and it works again fine).

https://community.mybb.com/thread-189422...pid1211424
0.7.1 Released

Bug Fix:
-Fixed issue with vbquote support

How update:
- Unistall old version.
- Upload new version.
- Install new version.

(2016-09-18, 07:14 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@martec - v0.7.0 - disable spell check - is there any setting in ACP to disable/enable? It works fine, but just to be sure.

not has settings for this. now default is false in rin editor.

(2016-09-18, 07:14 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]For vbquote support - it seems that it i not working, usernames are not clickable in quotes (I had to replace your file with this old one and it works again fine).

Fixed in 0.7.1
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'if' (T_IF) in /web/inc/plugins/rineditor.php on line 18
0.7.2 Released

Bug Fix:
- Fixed issue with installation

How update:
- Unistall old version.
- Upload new version.
- Install new version.
How to insert Table on my Rin Editor ?
[Image: WmXO9WM.png]
(2016-09-10, 02:54 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-07, 10:00 PM)mikemayday Wrote: [ -> ]What was ACTUALLY causing the problem is that I've had replaced :/ with  Undecided

i tested here with

:/

and

:-/

but i can't reproduce error...

Hello,
This is how it's acting on my forum:

: - / is fine (without the spaces)
:/ is causing problems because when I post an image:

[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/02/Xanatos.JPG/250px-Xanatos.JPG[/img]

it interprets that :/ in the beginning as a smiley - and then deletes it along with the rest.

So set :/ as a smiley and then insert an image, switch between source view and wysiwyg mode.
(2016-09-27, 07:55 PM)mikemayday Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-10, 02:54 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-07, 10:00 PM)mikemayday Wrote: [ -> ]What was ACTUALLY causing the problem is that I've had replaced :/ with  Undecided

i tested here with

:/

and

:-/

but i can't reproduce error...

Hello,
This is how it's acting on my forum:

: - / is fine (without the spaces)
:/ is causing problems because when I post an image:

[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/02/Xanatos.JPG/250px-Xanatos.JPG[/img]

it interprets that :/ in the beginning as a smiley - and then deletes it along with the rest.

So set :/ as a smiley and then insert an image, switch between source view and wysiwyg mode.

you tested latest version?