MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rin Editor 1.2.4 (Powerd by CKEditor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-04-06, 03:20 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]About the second issue - please try it in Google Chrome - just click inside the text, do not select anything

i tried in Brave brownser and i see issue...
i will fix but i not promise ETA.
OK, thank you anyway! I will be waiting
This is the best editor ever! It has completely fixed all of my MyBB GoMobile problems, it is not only in the quick reply and quick edit, but in newthread, newreply and private message reply! It's great.

One problem - the quick quote doesn't work.
Ok, so after deactivating it and reactivating it, the fast quote function works, but not in MyBB GoMobile.
(2017-03-01, 10:48 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@martec - I think there is a space for improvement in quick quote feature - the button should be shown when you select at least one symbol, not when you click into the post... at least it is how it works in xenforo.

Thank you

Does anyone know if this will be happening, or how to change the scripts so it happens?
Hello,

First of all I love this editor! thx for putting you're effort into it.

But you're other awesome plugin,  Automention seems not working with it.
Also an other plugin called Quick reference has stopped working with Rin editor
Automention with DVZ mentions works fine, dont use any other plugin for user tagging and resolve all JS issues in your browser console
Ty ... finally found the cause....
It interferes with:

QuickReferences (1.2)
Quickly refer to any thread by typing "#" and searching for the thread's title.
Created by Shade

Sad because I liked that plugin ... pity that they can't work alongside.
It is a known issue, I reported it to @Shade almost last year (his reply: no support for 3rd plugins). Anyway this issue is caused because of js library (at.js) which is loaded twice. You have to load this library only once to make it working (no tutorial and no support, I just wrote here what he told me, never tried that)
(2017-04-06, 03:20 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]About the second issue - please try it in Google Chrome - just click inside the text, do not select anything

the problem continues?
because i can't more reproduce in new version of brave brownser that it use same engine of Chrome.