MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rin Editor 1.2.4 (Powerd by CKEditor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-06-13, 05:42 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-06, 03:20 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]About the second issue - please try it in Google Chrome - just click inside the text, do not select anything

the problem continues?
because i can't more reproduce in new version of brave brownser that it use same engine of Chrome.

Yes, still persists - Google Chrome 64bit v60
0.7.5 Released

Bug Fix:
- Fix https://github.com/martec/Rin-Editor/issues/16

How update:
- Unistall old version.
- Upload new version.
- Install new version.

@Eldenroot fixed in 0.7.5

(2017-02-12, 05:48 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I fixed the issue - I use FontAwesome for newreply button in a thread - it is not compatible somehow with quick quote feature.

I made this change:

showthread_newreply

Replace with:

<a href="newreply.php?tid={$tid}" class="button" style="text-decoration:none"><i class="fa fa-comments" aria-hidden="true" style="color:#ffff00"></i>&nbsp;&nbsp;{$lang->new_reply}</a>&nbsp;

I reverted back to mybb default one, it works fine!

this happen because the quickquote feature search for "new_reply_button" class. you can try replace <i class="fa fa-comments" to <i class="fa fa-comments new_reply_button"
Thank you and welcome back!

Maybe would be nice to place this into the first post (easier for theme developers).

"this happen because the quickquote feature search for "new_reply_button" class. you can try replace <i class="fa fa-comments" to <i class="fa fa-comments new_reply_button""
(2017-06-14, 06:12 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you and welcome back!

Maybe would be nice to place this into the first post (easier for theme developers).

"this happen because the quickquote feature search for "new_reply_button" class. you can try replace <i class="fa fa-comments" to <i class="fa fa-comments new_reply_button""

in new version i will remove requirement of new_reply_button class
https://github.com/martec/Rin-Editor/issues/18
0.8.0 Released

- Updated CKEditor version from 4.5.8 to 4.7.0
- Added rin-moono-lisa skin

How update:
- Unistall old version.
- Upload new version.
- Install new version.
Great, thank you!
@martec - hi, please how to activate (use) new rin-moono-lisa skin? Thank you!

EDIT:
Nevermind, I found it.

For everyone -> ACP -> Themes -> select your theme and click on "edit" -> Edit theme -> Editor style -> Select whatever you prefer Smile
(2017-06-18, 08:36 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@martec - hi, please how to activate (use) new rin-moono-lisa skin? Thank you!

Go to your theme settings, and select rin-moono-lisa under editor style.
@nollidnosnhoj - yeah, I found it (edited my post above). Anyway there are missing few icons (code, php, image, etc) - the default one are used instead
I have Rin 0.7.4.

Right now, Quick Quote seems to be working in Firefox but not in Chrome. What could be causing this?

I think Quick Quote was working a few weeks ago.