MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rin Editor 1.2.4 (Powerd by CKEditor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@martec good to see you back and improving a great plugin! Smile
0.9.1 Released

Bug Fix:
- Fixed issue with paragraph (reported here https://community.mybb.com/thread-189422...pid1321632)

Enhancement:
- Moved imgur language (ckeditor language file) to language file of plugin (reported here https://github.com/martec/Rin-Editor/issues/30)

How update:
- Unistall old version.
- Upload new version.
- Install new version.

0.9.2 Released

Bug Fix:
- Fixed issue that empty tag is removed

How update:
- Unistall old version.
- Upload new version.
- Install new version.
Is there anybody else who can confirm this bug? If you enable source mode by default for all users on smartphone, the post content is not send when you reply to a PM, empty message is sent.
(2019-01-05, 10:28 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anybody else who can confirm this bug? If you enable source mode by default for all users on smartphone, the post content is not send when you reply to a PM, empty message is sent.

i can't reproduce this issue in my test forum.
i sent to PM from masteruser to testuser.
i reply this PM using chrome of android 9 and all fine here.
Chrome version 71.0.3578.99

better you make test using clean install. for me this is some incompatibility with another plugin.
Only happens when I turn ON source mode for mobile users; leaving OFF works fine.

I will leave this setting to OFF, until more info how to reproduce will be available Smile
(2019-01-05, 10:55 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Only happens when I turn ON source mode for mobile users; leaving OFF works fine.

I will leave this setting to OFF, until more info how to reproduce will be available Smile

in my test forum is ON. And no issue.

i create another user in my test forum
you can do test using testuser and testuser2 account.
passeword is same.
Yes - I can reproduce; had many issues with it when my forum went live; some talk of it in this thread somewhere. As noted, turning OFF source mode for mobile users seems to fix the issues (and is what I prefer anyway, so no issue for me)

It prominently occurs on Safari Browsers on mobiles but I can reproduce with Opera on my Android (I have yet to try on your test account martec, but will have a play around later today)

Thanks again for the update - will place on my forum later today and report back Smile

I posted some test posts on my mobile using Opera & Chrome, but can't replicate. I believe it mainly affects Safari users, but I have no way of testing I'm afraid

The new update works great; the masses will be pleased Smile
(2019-01-05, 04:30 PM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]Yes - I can reproduce; had many issues with it when my forum went live; some talk of it in this thread somewhere.  As noted, turning OFF source mode for mobile users seems to fix the issues (and is what I prefer anyway, so no issue for me)

It prominently occurs on Safari Browsers on mobiles but I can reproduce with Opera on my Android (I have yet to try on your test account martec, but will have a play around later today)

Thanks again for the update - will place on my forum later today and report back Smile

i don't know if fix below will fix or not because i can't reproduce here. but you can try.

in rinbutquick global template.

find:

add above:

try 0.9.3 below

0.9.3 Released

This release only for people that has empty value issue after submit.

Bug Fix:
- Try fix bug that using mobile or chrome 73 result in empty value. (doesn't possible reproduce issue in my test forum, so trying)

How update:
- Unistall old version.
- Upload new version.
- Install new version.

(2019-01-05, 04:30 PM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]I posted some test posts on my mobile using Opera & Chrome, but can't replicate.  I believe it mainly affects Safari users, but I have no way of testing I'm afraid

i too i don't have iphone to make test.
FYI - just a small bug, but when you disable then enable the plugin (or uninstall then reinstall), the following is duplicated in the template, and needs to be removed every time else the quick_quote ceases to work

{$post['quick_quote']}
(2019-01-06, 01:03 PM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]FYI - just a small bug, but when you disable then enable the plugin (or uninstall then reinstall), the following is duplicated in the template, and needs to be removed every time else the quick_quote ceases to work

{$post['quick_quote']}

sorry, but i can't reproduce here.
maybe another plugin that you using, use same trigger {$post['iplogged']}