MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rin Editor 1.2.4 (Powerd by CKEditor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
no one tested 0.9.3 to say if this version fix or no the issue with mobile device or chrome 73 that result in empty value?

i can't know if fixed because i can't reproduce.
(2019-01-08, 06:41 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]no one tested 0.9.3 to say if this version fix or no the issue with mobile device or chrome 73 that result in empty value?

I can't reproduce on you test forum - I will see if I can ask a member I know has had issue to test (give me a couple of days)
@martec - I have tested but it is not easy to reproduce, it happens only (empty reply on mobile) sometimes so I am waiting for a feedback from my users Sad
(2019-01-08, 09:54 AM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-08, 06:41 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]no one tested 0.9.3 to say if this version fix or no the issue with mobile device or chrome 73 that result in empty value?

I can't reproduce on you test forum - I will see if I can ask a member I know has had issue to test (give me a couple of days)

(2019-01-08, 11:23 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@martec - I have tested but it is not easy to reproduce, it happens only (empty reply on mobile) sometimes so I am waiting for a feedback from my users Sad

thanks i will wait.

Eldenroot please test again this too https://community.mybb.com/thread-189422...pid1321538
OK, I will download this "crappy" dev build from Google again and I will test Smile

@martec - tested with Google Chrome Dev 73.0.3642.0 (64bit, Win 10 1809) - no issues so far.

About mobile user issue - I cannot reproduce, but give us some time.

Here is my small improvement request - is possible to automatically wrap text into php or code tags when you select the text and click on the button in editor (php/code)? Now it is not possible, you have to pase the text into the php/code box. I would like to see same behaviour as for custom buttons (spoiler, etc). Thank you!
0.9.4 Released

Enhancement:
- Avoid convert bbcode inside of code and php tag in wysiwyg mode (Ps. This isn't work in all situation)

How update:
- Unistall old version.
- Upload new version.
- Install new version.

(2019-01-08, 07:31 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I will download this "crappy" dev build from Google again and I will test Smile

@martec - tested with Google Chrome Dev 73.0.3642.0 (64bit, Win 10 1809) - no issues so far.

About mobile user issue - I cannot reproduce, but give us some time.

Here is my small improvement request - is possible to automatically wrap text into php or code tags when you select the text and click on the button in editor (php/code)? Now it is not possible, you have to pase the text into the php/code box. I would like to see same behaviour as for custom buttons (spoiler, etc). Thank you!

thanks for test.

about php and code tag, sorry but doesn't possible, because this is block level tag.
this is reason of the existence of partial mode in ACP.
@martec - still no issues, seems to be fine! Thank you!
(2019-01-23, 07:43 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@martec - still no issues, seems to be fine! Thank you!

thanks for reporting.
good hear that this bug gone.
Sorry for the noob questions but...

How can I add a Google Font? and
There's the autosave option but how is supposed to restore the text saved?
(2019-01-30, 06:21 AM)Mixy Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the noob questions but...

How can I add a Google Font? and
There's the autosave option but how is supposed to restore the text saved?

https://community.mybb.com/thread-189422...pid1218337
https://community.mybb.com/thread-189422...pid1261917