MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rin Editor 1.2.4 (Powerd by CKEditor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all. If anyone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Sorry if this has been asked before, but I've been looking all over and cant find any answers that I understand or that seem to work. 

I'm trying to change the background color of the text box in both the quick reply and full editor to a dark grey color. I'm not sure how to do that, so if anyone knows please let me know. 

Also, I tried to follow the steps to add the spoiler button but there is no button showing up even though I followed the instructions step by step. Any help with that would be great to. Thank you!
one user wonder about deleting this option in latests updates !

[Image: EcSd4xg.png]
(2019-08-31, 11:40 AM)M!X0R Wrote: [ -> ]one user wonder about deleting this option in latests updates !

[Image: EcSd4xg.png]

are you really using latest version?
the latest version doesn't has more image size change option.

[Image: qWs2ZMj.png]
(2019-09-20, 09:36 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]are you really using latest version?
the latest version doesn't has more image size change option.

I'm with latest version but why you deleted image size option ? Sad
Our members need this feature Smile
Hello friends, have this product installed.
very beautiful, but having a problem a problem.

when I enter message, from any browser, responds with this error 
[Image: mybberror.png]

translation:

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
The message text is missing. Enter one.

I uninstalled all the plugins, but keep making this error
can you help me please

Huh Huh Huh
After install I've got this error in console in showthread and everywhere rin editor is.

Uncaught TypeError: $(...).error is not a function
at ...

Maybe because Rin editor adds jquery file somewhere while I have jquery in headerinclude and thats collide?

Where can I check Rin editor templates code?

thanks
Ok solved it. Big Grin
I must say it's very good plugin Smile
I have a question.
Is this possible to manually add this editor in custom page?
quick reply is not working for me.

I mark a text but the "reply" button is not shown.

So I disabled the Rin Editor for quick reply and still using fast quote.

Why not setting the autosave notification on the bottom, instead of the option to turn it off? It is useful, but on top it is disturbing.

If anybody feel the same, put this code at the end of editor.css

#cke_notifications_area_message{position:fixed!important;top:auto!important;bottom:10px!important;}

You can also manage to set the delay for the notification higher.

Search for "CKEDITOR.config.autosave_delay" in the ckeditor.js. 10 is the standard time. I set it to 60 (seconds).

CKEDITOR.config.autosave_delay:60

But anyway, I am complaining about the details. Best editor so far. Keep the good work up!
I recommend to include a table structure button for users. Would be great to see this in future updates.

I would also pay for this.
EDIT: I am unable to see the autosave feature working on Microsoft edge. I haven't tested other browsers aside google chrome. It works fine in chrome

I wanted to check if there is a fix for Microsoft edge?