MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rin Editor 1.2.4 (Powerd by CKEditor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^ posting should be working now. it required a simple change in newthread template.
(2020-07-26, 01:53 PM)kind22 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi martec, thx for answering, I mean, I add the button ok, the image is ok.
[Image: b4HgBQV.png]
But I wanna change this:
[Image: GSFHUUW.png]
Could you guide me a bit to do this in the code?

Sorry, but it is not possible.
(2020-07-17, 11:16 PM)kind22 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-10-20, 03:52 PM)Voku84 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello friends, have this product installed.
very beautiful, but having a problem a problem.

when I enter message, from any browser, responds with this error 
[Image: mybberror.png]

translation:

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
The message text is missing. Enter one.

I uninstalled all the plugins, but keep making this error
can you help me please

Huh Huh Huh

Hi, im having the same problem. Any ideas of how to fix it? Fixed it by replacing post_javascript in newthread, newpost and quickreply.
Is there a way to add a button for newpoints hide with price? Like [hide=100]content[/hide] and when you click the button yoy can add the price? Thx

hello im having saame issues, can you tell me what to replace to fix this 

[Image: Untitled.png]
1.0.0 Released

Change log:
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...og&pid=657

How update:
- Unistall old version.
- Upload new version.
- Install new version.
Thank you! Is possible to add a support for ctrl+v for images directly into tthe text (this one support mybb defaukt sceditor).
(2020-12-06, 09:31 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you! Is possible to add a support for ctrl+v for images directly into tthe text (this one support mybb defaukt sceditor).

hi,

give me steps to reproduce this feature in sceditor on Testing folder of mybb https://community.mybb.com/forum-13.html
Just have any image in your clipboard and push ctrl+v shortcut in new reply/thread here on the board. Image is pasted directly.
1.0.2 Released

Change log:
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...og&pid=657

How update:
- Unistall old version.
- Upload new version.
- Install new version.

(2020-12-06, 12:21 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Just have any image in your clipboard and push ctrl+v shortcut in new reply/thread here on the board. Image is pasted directly.

nothing happened to me here ... using FF. more detail steps plz.
@martec - works fine for me in SCeditor (full reply mode, not quick reply). It was added to MyBB 2 or 3 releases ago.

So you dont have to upload your images to the 3rd party hostings and you can directly add it into the posts...
(2020-12-06, 01:53 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@martec - works fine for me in SCeditor (full reply mode, not quick reply). It was added to MyBB 2 or 3 releases ago.

So you dont have to upload your images to the 3rd party hostings and you can directly add it into the posts...

sorry, but if you can't provide steps so i can't reproduce here....
for me source mode not happened nothing on sceditor and ckeditor...
in wysiwyg mode on sceditor result in base64 format image... and here in mybb.com base64 images doesn't work.
in wysiwyg mode on ckeditor result in image link... so for me all ok...

you need explain better what do you want. I can't be wasting time trying to guess you.