MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rin Editor 1.2.4 (Powerd by CKEditor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-09-06, 04:27 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I got this error but I'm unable to find the reason or fix it, do you have any idea how to fix this ? The first two errors are present when opening the edit post page, the third error appears when clicking the "Insert into post" button for attachments.

Edit: Uncaught TypeError: MyBBEditor.insert is not a function is also appearing.

about MyBBEditor.insert, check plugins that using this function and replace with MyBBEditor.insertText

about another issue related with function introduzed with mybb 1.8.27.
i will release new version compatible with new version of mybb.
(2021-09-07, 02:06 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-06, 04:27 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I got this error but I'm unable to find the reason or fix it, do you have any idea how to fix this ? The first two errors are present when opening the edit post page, the third error appears when clicking the "Insert into post" button for attachments.

Edit: Uncaught TypeError: MyBBEditor.insert is not a function is also appearing.

about MyBBEditor.insert, check plugins that using this function and replace with MyBBEditor.insertText

about another issue related with function introduzed with mybb 1.8.27.
i will release new version compatible with new version of mybb.

I'm having the same error on my board with MyBB 1.8.27 and PHP 7.4.16 so I created a new board from scratch and installed only Rin Editor plugin to check if there's a conflict or anything else but still getting the same error. Just wanted to let you know so it may help you to fix the issue in the next release.

Also, I wrote the same question in your Automention plugin but want to ask here too; I'm using DVZ Mentions version 1.0.5, Rin Editor version 1.2.1 and Automention version 1.3.11 (all of them latest). Automention works with MyBB's default editor but it just doesn't work with Rin Editor. Just no popup shows up. DVZ Mention and Rin Editor works well though. It's MyBB's default theme but I've edited it a bit. When I inspect it, there's no error on console. Tried it with every browser. Tried removing all of these plugins and installing freshly but nothing has changed. So I'm stuck, hope to get some help, thanks in advance!
(2021-09-06, 04:27 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I got this error but I'm unable to find the reason or fix it, do you have any idea how to fix this ? The first two errors are present when opening the edit post page, the third error appears when clicking the "Insert into post" button for attachments.

hi..

can you test the build of the Attachment?

and about issue of "Insert into post" button, problably are you reverted the "post_attachments_attachment_postinsert" templated? https://github.com/martec/Rin-Editor/blo...r.php#L485

(2021-09-10, 11:58 AM)timelord Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I wrote the same question in your Automention plugin but want to ask here too; I'm using DVZ Mentions version 1.0.5, Rin Editor version 1.2.1 and Automention version 1.3.11 (all of them latest). Automention works with MyBB's default editor but it just doesn't work with Rin Editor. Just no popup shows up. DVZ Mention and Rin Editor works well though. It's MyBB's default theme but I've edited it a bit. When I inspect it, there's no error on console. Tried it with every browser. Tried removing all of these plugins and installing freshly but nothing has changed. So I'm stuck, hope to get some help, thanks in advance!

could you do the clean install of mybb with just automention and rin editor if the problem persists?
(2021-09-12, 06:08 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-06, 04:27 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I got this error but I'm unable to find the reason or fix it, do you have any idea how to fix this ? The first two errors are present when opening the edit post page, the third error appears when clicking the "Insert into post" button for attachments.

hi..

and about issue of "Insert into post" button, problably are you reverted the "post_attachments_attachment_postinsert" templated? https://github.com/martec/Rin-Editor/blo...r.php#L485

(2021-09-10, 11:58 AM)timelord Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I wrote the same question in your Automention plugin but want to ask here too; I'm using DVZ Mentions version 1.0.5, Rin Editor version 1.2.1 and Automention version 1.3.11 (all of them latest). Automention works with MyBB's default editor but it just doesn't work with Rin Editor. Just no popup shows up. DVZ Mention and Rin Editor works well though. It's MyBB's default theme but I've edited it a bit. When I inspect it, there's no error on console. Tried it with every browser. Tried removing all of these plugins and installing freshly but nothing has changed. So I'm stuck, hope to get some help, thanks in advance!

could you do the clean install of mybb with just automention and rin editor if the problem persists?

I've installed the Automention, DVZ Mentions and Rin editor (that you attached to your post) into my freshly installed board (there're no other plugins than these). The error that Omar mentioned is gone now, well done and Automention works either. So there must be a conflict but I got plenty of plugins installed on my original board so hope it doesn't take so much time to figure it out which one causes the problem. I'll report back here once I do find. Thank you!

Update! Finally found it after hours of trying both in my original board and test board, I got more than 60 plugins, which made things quite a bit harder to me. So, it's QuickReferences from Shade that doesn't work with Automention. I should've known since both plugins are pretty much same. Hope to use them both at the same time in near future without any issues and conflicts.
(2021-09-12, 06:08 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]hi..

Hi, it seems to be working fine now. I fixed the "Insert into post" button manually, yes.
1.2.2 Released

Change log:
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...og&pid=657

How update:
1.2.0 or above

1 - Replace the files with new version
Ps. No changes made in config.js since 1.0.5 (https://github.com/martec/Rin-Editor/blo.../config.js). You can keep your customized version of this file as long as the base version is greater than 1.0.5

1.0.5 ~ 1.1.11

Ps. No changes made in config.js since 1.0.5 (https://github.com/martec/Rin-Editor/blo.../config.js). You can keep your customized version of this file as long as the base version is greater than 1.0.5

2 - Open and edit:
Home » Template Sets » Global Templates » Edit Template: rinbutquick

Find:
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/rin/editor/rineditor.js?ver=x.x.x"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/rin/editor/ckeditor.js?ver=x.x.x"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/rin/editor/adapters/jquery.js?ver=x.x.x"></script>

Replace:
{$rin_js_files}

1.0.5 or below:

- Unistall old version.
- Upload new version.
- Install new version.

Omar G. and timelord thanks testing the test build. Ps. The test build and 1.2.2 version it's same.
I'm having some issues with the Editor. Icons do not show up.
- Also if I change the editor back to mybb or default or any editor no icons show up.

[Image: SHBGSi6.png]
(2021-09-18, 08:38 PM)verstra Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having some issues with the Editor. Icons do not show up.
- Also if I change the editor back to mybb or default or any editor no icons show up.

test using clean install of mybb, only with this Rin Editor and default theme of mybb if this issue persist.
(2021-09-19, 12:26 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-18, 08:38 PM)verstra Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having some issues with the Editor. Icons do not show up.

test using clean install of mybb, only with this Rin Editor and default theme of mybb if this issue persist.

There a way I can reinstall MyBB without losing plugins, settings, theme, etc ? Would like to not lose all the progress I've made so far.
1.2.3 Released

Change log:
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...og&pid=657

How update:
1.2.0 or above

1.0.5 ~ 1.1.11

2 - Open and edit:
Home » Template Sets » Global Templates » Edit Template: rinbutquick

Find:
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/rin/editor/rineditor.js?ver=x.x.x"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/rin/editor/ckeditor.js?ver=x.x.x"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/rin/editor/adapters/jquery.js?ver=x.x.x"></script>

Replace:
{$rin_js_files}

1.0.5 or below:

- Unistall old version.
- Upload new version.
- Install new version.

(2021-09-19, 01:34 AM)verstra Wrote: [ -> ]There a way I can reinstall MyBB without losing plugins, settings, theme, etc ? Would like to not lose all the progress I've made so far.

sorry but you must create steps guide to reproduce issue. I can't help you if you can't say steps to reproduce issue.
so you need create new clear install in other place like your local pc etc... you don't need to do this in your server, install software like xampp (https://www.apachefriends.org/jp/index.html) and did clear install in your pc.
And no error in your browser console?