MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBulletin-V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Which buttons are not showing please give a screenshoot?
(2017-03-31, 07:06 PM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]Which buttons are not showing please give a screenshoot?

[attachment=38668]

These buttons on bottom of screenshot are been showed as the ones of default theme, no as the buttons of your theme. I had to force the compatibility of the theme to work on MyBB 1.8.10.

It couldn't be a problem, since your theme is free to modify, I can edit the theme and make them looking as the theme ones.

If you can modify them, I would be pleased.

[attachment=38669]
[attachment=38670]

In the screenshots above the height of body area is too large. In the MyBB 1.8.10 too.
(2017-04-01, 04:13 AM)northerly Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-31, 07:06 PM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]Which buttons are not showing please give a screenshoot?

These buttons on bottom of screenshot are been showed as the ones of default theme, no as the buttons of your theme. I had to force the compatibility of the theme to work on MyBB 1.8.10.

It couldn't be a problem, since your theme is free to modify, I can edit the theme and make them looking as the theme ones.

In the screenshots above the height of body area is too large. In the MyBB 1.8.10 too.

Them has been updated please download latest build from mod site .
(2017-04-01, 06:02 PM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-01, 04:13 AM)northerly Wrote: [ -> ]

Them has been updated please download latest build from mod site .

@iturdu

Thank you very much, I tested in a sandbox and I'm already using in one of my forums.
I'm using the version of MyBB 1.8.11
I get the following error when I use this theme?

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or number (T_NUM_STRING) in /home/berzahmt2/public_html/forumdisplay.php(1335) : eval()'d code on line 7

If not how do I fix the appropriate version of what I need to do?
(2017-04-17, 08:24 PM)EXA Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using the version of MyBB 1.8.11
I get the following error when I use this theme?

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or number (T_NUM_STRING) in /home/berzahmt2/public_html/forumdisplay.php(1335) : eval()'d code on line 7

If not how do I fix the appropriate version of what I need to do?

Please activate the Template Conditional plugin
(2017-04-17, 08:47 PM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]Please activate the Template Conditional plugin

The problem was fixed.

Thank you very much.
Selam.
Thanks for theme.
How do I fix overflow when profiles are on the left on down border, plus how do I add some border in between profile and thread text.

[Image: 2EpkEDQ.png]
Pages: 1 2 3