MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I install mybb plugins using a android tablet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey since I don't have a PC how do I install plugins using a tablet or phone I tried below I will show you what I do and what I encounter

First I downalod the plugin. Then I use WinZip android app to unzip the files then then I take the top stats.php file and copy it to my documents. Then I go to my ftp file manager and I press my domain then I click on htdocs then I click on inc and I upload the top stats.php file when I log into my admin cp and go to plugins it says this

home/vol1_7/byethost7.com/b7_17268148/realityforums.22web.org/htdocs/inc/languages/english/admin/topStats.lang.php does not exist

Please help me.
you need to install all the files of topstats! topStats.lang.php file is missingĀ  Exclamation
edit: delayed respnse

a plugin might consist of many files. folder structure should be followed to upload all files of the plugin.

note:
if plugin files are located in a folder named Upload then its contents should be transferred
by following folder structure
. that Upload folder itself should not be transferred.
To add to what .m. said, some plugins include an admin folder. Many people use a different name for security purposes. If you renamed admin in your forum, rename the folder in the plugin before you upload it.
one suggestion, that you are using Byet/MOFH free hosting there might be some php incompatibility issues as they modifies all files for free hosting. To upload the plugin simply upload all folders you got in plugin zip like inc, admin, etc they will automatically add all required files to their required location.