MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Social sites integration style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed facebook, twitter and google+ connect to login. I have question about style and why twitter does not appear hear "user cp - edit option"
[Image: omhenmS]

I want to display these integration in proper style, how to set it?
What I see here, image is not loaded.

I am still looking for the answer, anyone know this help me to style it. This is not only one I am facing even more I have to solve and design too.

Do not want to look for same answer for months..

What I got by going to template & style
There is a image of bar which in white, so it can only visible with background. I do not get it why background image is not visible with it. All other part with this background is working good.

I am using duende theme, should I change it. I did find any other, this one looks nice and clear.

Okay this is the post where someone added same topic for collapse image and it solved http://community.mybb.com/thread-193500.html

My question was not only about collapse image but background image too. As you may this collapse image is in white so does not appear in white background. Can change it ..go to template.

I think this will work in full site background image or color change to appear this collapse image. I did another idea, used table data background change for user control panel templates for each Messenger, Your Profile, Miscellaneous, facebook, twitter and google+ integration .

But still I am not satisfied with the style because shadow appear.