MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't register
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey !

I am encountering a problem with my newly created forum : it is impossible to register.

The register page looks to be working correctly but clicking the validate button simply doesn't do anything

Page after clicking on the button : http://i.imgur.com/O5RGZav.png

I have tried to disable all Forum Spam options, took down the security question, took down the captcha & the hidden captcha, I'm not sure what's going on.

URL : here
Thumbs up for stealing one of the ugliest forums background out there. Also hacking forums dont meet support eligibility
(2016-03-03, 09:51 AM)Aiko Wrote: [ -> ]Thumbs up for stealing one of the ugliest forums background out there. Also hacking forums dont meet support eligibility

Lol firstly that's your opinion, secondly it's nothing like stealing, the image is available for free. Thirdly you may have noticed there is no one yet registered that might indicate the forum is still getting built AND the image might change. And finally, this forum is MyBB community and you are no one to decide if someone might wanna help me fix my problem or not, LOL.
Hi,

The MyBB Group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB Group.