MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help building custom theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, i don't know why i been denied support. But admins told me because i got some leaked theme, witch indeed was the case, now i don't have a forum anymore and i am planning to make a custom theme like get a good theme then edit it make it look professional. I am a really hard worker i do not give up if something goes wrong i look for a solution.

I would like to ask if anyone with good practice could help me build a custom theme for free, if you could help me please do, it would be very helpful. Also, if you can, could you explain to me how to code some simple things.

If you could help me with building custom theme then you can pm me or add me on skype: tamapenko

Thank you very much.

BumppppBump
(2016-03-03, 10:26 AM)TxTrex Wrote: [ -> ]So, i don't know why i been denied support. But admins told me because i got some leaked theme, witch indeed was the case, now i don't have a forum anymore and i am planning to make a custom theme like get a good theme then edit it make it look professional. I am a really hard worker i do not give up if something goes wrong i look for a solution.

I would like to ask if anyone with good practice could help me build a custom theme for free, if you could help me please do, it would be very helpful. Also, if you can, could you explain to me how to code some simple things.

If you could help me with building custom theme then you can pm me or add me on skype: tamapenko

Thank you very much.

BumppppBump

BumpToTheTopPlease