MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Cigmas Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is what I would consider to be a simple professional styled forums for general purpose.

Cigmas Theme ver 1.0 compatible with Mybb version 1.2x by Jesse Labrocca

Working Demo
====================
http://www.cigmas.com/forums/

Download Link
Hmmm, The Cigmas CMS looks interesting, Does it integrate with Mybb?

BTW, Nice theme. Smile
No it does not. It has nothing to do with mybb actually. It's a CMS I bought but have not developed further. It might be something I work on in the future though.

I plan to create a mybb integrated CMS solution sometime this year but I want to wait till 1.4 or better is out.
Nice looking theme Labrocca... Thanks for sharing!
labrocca Wrote:I plan to create a mybb integrated CMS solution sometime this year but I want to wait till 1.4 or better is out.
That would be awesome, Looking forward to it. Smile
labrocca Wrote:No it does not. It has nothing to do with mybb actually. It's a CMS I bought but have not developed further. It might be something I work on in the future though.

I plan to create a mybb integrated CMS solution sometime this year but I want to wait till 1.4 or better is out.

labrocca your a genius Smile
you do too many things at the same time dude :p
All this coding and theming will be your end some day :p
Anywayz, keep up the good work Big Grin
Very nice theme, Labrocca! I love it!
xiao Wrote:you do too many things at the same time dude :p
All this coding and theming will be your end some day :p
Anywayz, keep up the good work Big Grin

One can only hope...it's a good way to die...sitting any keyboard coding away with my last breathe! Smile
too plain. its the defaultm with a few images and the width changed. like all ur themes
Pages: 1 2