MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simplicity Responsive Theme by Rooloo Designs [10$]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: ygsyqIC.png]
Hello Friends,
Rooloo Designs presents a flat and simple theme named simplicity.

Features
  • Sleek and Flat Look
  • Eye-Candy Color
  • Responsive & Clean Design
  • Custom Editor
  • Custom Tabbed User Profiles
  • Clean Navigator
  • Smooth "back to top" scroll
  • Smart Mini Statistics
  • Works on all mobile devices
Screenshots

Index Page
Index Page - Mobile
ForumDisplay Page
ForumDisplay Page - Mobile
Thread Posts Page
Thread Posts Page - Mobile
Profile Page

How to Buy

Just Send a Private Message in this forum or send a mail to [email protected]

Price
Price of Theme: 20$
Copyright Removal (optional): 10$

We Hope you like this theme and encourage for our future themes by giving feedbacks.

Thank You
Raees Nazeer
Good luck Raees.
You can check out the live modified version of the theme @ http://etherforum.org/
It looks great!! This is the theme I didn't know I needed until I saw it. Good job!! Wink
This theme is still up for sale, get your copy today !
I would be interested in a DARK version of this theme (Dark like your Carbon)...

Any chance of a new update to 'Carbon' it's a great Free Theme though has been 2yrs since it's last 'Update'... Font-Awesome / Google Fonts & even Bootstrap would be a great update to CARBON, any updates on the horizon mate?
(2016-05-25, 09:34 AM)alprax Wrote: [ -> ]I would be interested in a DARK version of this theme (Dark like your Carbon)...

Any chance of a new update to 'Carbon' it's a great Free Theme though has been 2yrs since it's last 'Update'... Font-Awesome / Google Fonts & even Bootstrap would be a great update to CARBON, any updates on the horizon mate?

Will think of making a Dark version of this theme.

I don't have any plans of updating as of now, I would rather go for a new theme instead.
Would you be open to custom theme design ? just sent you a request quote on your site.
your website is offline :O
The theme is still up for Sale !
Pages: 1 2