MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some useful CSS colors to use in your MyBB themes:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When coding your  MyBB theme in CSS, you will often need to define a specific color for an HTML element. For example, you might need to create a red font, a yellow background, or a blue border, etc.

In CSS, you define colors either by the hexadecimal color codes or the actual color name. A benefit of using hexadecimal color codes in your MyBB themes is that you have many more options than just supplying a single color name. Color codes can also be referred to as hexadecimal colors, hex colors codes, color values and many other terms. Hexadecimal color values is probably the most accurate term as they are made up of hexadecimal numbers.

Below you can download a handy dandy little chart covering just a few of the various hexidecimal color values that you may find useful while creating your MyBB themes.

Feel free to use this. Feel free to add more colors to the chart and feel free to share..., also if you have a MyBB related website it would be wise to throw this page up to help expand the quality of themes as well as the amount of new themers coming to MyBB. Big Grin
ty much
Zmoney Wrote:ty much
No prob..., glad it may help. Big Grin
Lol, I had completely forgotten about this old chart. Perhaps I should update and expand upon this list if and whenever I get some free time to do so. Smile
Shared attachment files removed. Please delete this thread.