MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi have just setup up my forum on my server, but i'm not able to login.

The cookies are set to

path > www/html/

$settings['cookiedomain'] = ".dvmiyo.com";
$settings['cookiepath'] = "/";
$settings['cookieprefix'] = "";

website dvmiyo.com

My friend is not able to sign in either, but he can register and i can't access the admin panel, it logs me in but when i click something it asks me to login again.. Undecided

I even tried a fresh install and the problem is still there..
do you have rocket loader feature turned on at cloudflare ? if so disable it and check login process
Hi it's not enabled, i really don't understand what the issue is.. i had another board earlier not going to say names.. and it worked fine, but i liked the look of mybb much more sadly i can't get it to work
If you have reinstalled a fresh copy and still facing same issue then it's not a problem @ your end.

Check your database, try upload old DB (The one which worked before login issue). Also hard refresh your browser CTRL+F5
(2016-03-09, 06:42 AM)darkhk3r Wrote: [ -> ]If you have reinstalled a fresh copy and still facing same issue then it's not a problem @ your end.

Check your database, try upload old DB (The one which worked before login issue). Also hard refresh your browser CTRL+F5

What should i look for in the database? I think it's fine there is no errors in the log, i also tried to clear everything both on cloudflare, and clearing my browser and using development mode on cloudflare.

I'm the owner of the server is there anything else i could check?
would you like to PM me temporary access to files (FTP) and forum admin panel
(though forum login is not working, you can give your own credentials & change them later)
(2016-03-09, 06:53 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]would you like to PM me temporary access to files (FTP) and forum admin panel
(though forum login is not working, you can give your own credentials & change them later)

I don't think i could i'm using SFTP with specified rsa keys, you could try helping me with something like teamviewer if you like, the login details i can help you with..
do you have mod_security / suhosin turned on ? if so, can you disable such security and check login process
Neither is on or present
can you re-upload ~/member.php , ~/global.php , ~/inc/datahandlers/user.php files from MyBB source files pack & check again
Pages: 1 2