MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with Thread Moderation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so it won't let me select the post i want and move it,delete it, etc. I check the box next to the post but it continues to say that 0 posts have been selected.  I've included pictures with this post. If you would like to inspect it more here is the link to my forums: pitfallnation.us/forums
Were you using 1.6 and have upgraded to 1.8
or are you using a 1.6 theme on a 1.8?

It can be fixed with template changes
Edit: delayed response

which theme actually you are using ? looks like it is not compatible with MyBB 1.8.x

MyBB 1.8.x themes available here =>
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ory=themes
I'm using mybb version 1.8 and the theme is also version 1.8, I'm also very new to this so I'm unsure how to fix it

I'm using the machete theme found here http://myskins.org/mydownloads.php?actio...down&did=9

I'm pretty sure the theme is supposed to be compatible though
^ No, it was not coded for MyBB 1.8.x
If anyone has a solution to this without having to add a new theme and change everything that would be much appreciated. Creating these forums took me, as a unexperienced forum creator, a long time and I'd rather not start again :/

@.m. is there any solution around it?
simple solution is to use another good looking theme which is fully compatible with MyBB 1.8.x

you may contact theme coder and ask if he can provide it for MyBB 1.8.x

if you are comfortable in changing the code then you can follow below method
upgrading guidance Wrote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates.
This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed - or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed, it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.

you may also try this guidance => basic theme updating (1.6 - 1.8)

OR if you are comfortable in paying, you may hire someone experienced to modify the theme
okay thank you for the suggestions, is there anyway i could add another theme to my forum site and use it primarily for moving posts but then have the one i showed as default?