MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Strange characters in posts?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!

I have a huge problem. I'm gonna attach a screenshot to this post that you can see what I mean.

Well, the problem is that there are appearing some strange characters when I copy and paste text into the textbox and post it. These strange characters sometimes disable the myCode I used in that post. The same problem occures when one of the users add two space characters between the sentences.

I hope you can help me.

Nicole
what were you copying from? the text used could have been different, if you copied and pasted that it would appear the same in the text box but when posted the php scripts can't translate it to the other text and will show the character symbols instead
From different websites or programs, when I post articles or something like that.
Can you provide me with a link to that actual test post/thread so I can take a look at the source code of the page?

Have you recently changed the language pack you're using or the character encoding?
Here's the link to the thread: Thread

Nope, I havn't changed the language pack or anything like that.
anyone? I still have that problem...