MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB is not supported in IE7.0?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I'm brand new and first using MyBB and feel very good.
But I encountered a problem while using it, which is I cannot use MyBB normally in IE7.0 while my friend can browse it perfectly in IE6.0.
Is MyBB not supported in IE7.0?
Can this problem be fixed in the future version?
Thank you all!
Mybb is supported in IE7.
IE 7 works fine for all my sites and mybb. What theme are you using?
caimin1985 Wrote:Hi, I'm brand new and first using MyBB and feel very good.
But I encountered a problem while using it, which is I cannot use MyBB normally in IE7.0 while my friend can browse it perfectly in IE6.0.
Is MyBB not supported in IE7.0?
Can this problem be fixed in the future version?
Thank you all!

Hi,

You need to be more detailed and describe the actual problem you're having.

As has been stated, MyBB fully supports Internet Explorer 7.
As stated before, MyBB is fully compatible with all browser with basic features (CSS etc;), but the theme you are using may be badly coded or a plugin could be interfering. Please list the default theme you are using and all plugins (if any) on your site. This may help us diagnose the problem.
Thank you everyone.
You are so determinate that I'm wondering whether it is the problem of different IE version^^.
My MyBB's theme is MasterStyle(Never setted, maybe the default theme) and version is 1.2.4 with no plugins.
The problem is that when we paste the URL about MyBB in address and go, it appears the blank page. But this problem is only on IE7 instead of IE6, so that I concluded maybe MyBB is not supported well in IE7.
Can you get some hints from the information above?
Waiting for your replies, thank you very much^^
Please provide a link.

Also I suggest you upgrade so you don't get hacked.
Tikitiki Wrote:Please provide a link.

Also I suggest you upgrade so you don't get hacked.

So sorry that It is used on Lan and you cannot access it..
Hacked?upgrade what?Windows or MyBB?

Hope you can give me more hints? Thank you!
caimin1985 Wrote:So sorry that It is used on Lan and you cannot access it..
Hacked?upgrade what?Windows or MyBB?
Hope you can give me more hints? Thank you!

No access and you want help..

Try installing the latest version 1.2.6 on a server, then ask your questions. That's what it is designed for. Wink
If we had access to it we could determine whether it was a problem with your theme or your browser. As Lopalong suggested, try installing it on a server and see what happens.
Pages: 1 2