MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rin editor not working!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yesterday i made my new forum and i wanted an advanced thread editor! (like this one that im making this thread in Big Grin) so i installed Rin editor and activated it, it said install and activated successfully (something like that) but when i want to make a thread ( or a reply, etc) it still only shows the smilies it doesn't add anything Sad can anyone help me please?.

help much appreciated <3 .
are you on cloudflare? If yes disable your rocketloader.

If you are not on cloduflare or disabling rocketloader didnt solve the issue, add a noconflict tag to your jquery
(2016-03-11, 12:37 PM)Aiko Wrote: [ -> ]are you on cloudflare? If yes disable your rocketloader.

If you are not on cloduflare or disabling rocketloader didnt solve the issue, add a noconflict tag to your jquery

my webhost is 000webhost and how do I add a noconflict tag? sorry im new to this and i don't understand stuff like this :p.
Please familiarize yourself about jquery here

https://api.jquery.com/jquery.noconflict/
^ I don't think jQuery noconflict code is required.
@Joint , assuming that you have a legit forum (see support eligibility policy)
you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it
also turn off the security measures at your webhost control panel
(2016-03-11, 01:13 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ I don't think jQuery noconflict code is required.

noconflict not need.
and this plugin not work with mybb 1.6.
(2016-03-11, 01:13 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ I don't think jQuery noconflict code is required.

Will you be able to help me now? I can pm you my admin username and password for the forum!.