MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: After upgrade to 1.8.7, register page has been broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1: everytime I refresh for another image verification code, it breaks the forum giving you a 500 error for a short period of time. Check it out at http://channelafrica.freeho.st

2: Submit button no longer works anymore

help please  Confused
have you updated the templates ?
upgrading guidance Wrote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates.
This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed - or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed, it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.
(2016-03-12, 03:22 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you updated the templates ?
upgrading guidance Wrote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates.
This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed - or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed, it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.

I honestly didn't.
you can revert member register template and that might fix the referred issue.
options button next to the template has revert setting (see related guidance)
(2016-03-12, 03:48 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can revert member register template and that might fix the referred issue.
options button next to the template has revert setting (see related guidance)

Submit Registration button seems to work (thanks), but how come when the image verification loads an image, it temporary gives me a 500 error until the image has been loaded?
hmm., just now realized that your forum is using a premium theme and removed coder's copyright.
please PM me theme purchasing proof and proof of copyright removal consent.

[support eligibility policy]