MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Focus Theme - Clean and Elegent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
(2016-06-29, 08:32 PM)Pride Wrote: [ -> ]This theme, is seriously amazing. Would fit greatly with my Forum, if one change is made. Is it possible to turn everything blue, to red instead?

I will do this for you, I will make the changes onto your forum Big Grin
(2016-06-26, 12:10 AM)matthew1112 Wrote: [ -> ]i removed the sidebar but is there anyway to make the forums section bigger to expand to where the sidebar was?
Modify the global.css file by replacing this code
forum {
    float: left;
    width: 74%;
}
With this code
forum {
    float: left;
    width: 100%;
}
It shall work, in case of any issues, let me know Smile

(2016-06-29, 08:32 PM)Pride Wrote: [ -> ]This theme, is seriously amazing. Would fit greatly with my Forum, if one change is made. Is it possible to turn everything blue, to red instead?
Modify the color #32a8b5 in global.css with color you want.
And I see Ben C reply below, so it should be fine Smile
(2016-06-29, 08:46 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]

I will do this for you, I will make the changes onto your forum Big Grin
Thank you Ben C for helping the user Smile
+1

Also Pride you have given me hint that what should be there in next release of the theme, ie Focus #4 is coming soon Smile
Alright, everything is set, thank you very much Ben!This theme is serious good >.<

WallBB Wrote:Also Pride you have given me hint that what should be there in next release of the theme, ie Focus #4 is coming soon Smile

I did? Wow...I'm glad you were able to deduce an idea out of it. Let the HYPE train of the Fourth build commence movement on its course! Big Grin

MyAlerts doesn't seem to be working; I followed your guide, but when I click the icon in the header, this comes up [note, that I did a re-installation of the plugin, but didn't make a difference]:

[Image: Nf8fMAj.png]
(2016-06-30, 10:22 AM)Pride Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, everything is set, thank you very much Ben!This theme is serious good >.<

WallBB Wrote:Also Pride you have given me hint that what should be there in next release of the theme, ie Focus #4 is coming soon Smile

I did? Wow...I'm glad you were able to deduce an idea out of it. Let the HYPE train of the Fourth build commence movement on its course! Big Grin

MyAlerts doesn't seem to be working; I followed your guide, but when I click the icon in the header, this comes up [note, that I did a re-installation of the plugin, but didn't make a difference]:

[Image: Nf8fMAj.png]

Can you tell me exact steps you followed ?
(2016-06-30, 05:09 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Can you tell me exact steps you followed ?

I messed up a bit in my first time [inserted it after {$admincplink}], so I did it again. These were the steps, which you, yourself mentioned:

(2016-03-30, 02:59 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Open your Focus Theme template > Header Template > header_member and add this code before the {$modcplink}

{$myalerts_headericon}

Than open the Focus Theme template > Myalerts Template > myalerts_headericon
And replace the template with
    <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/alerts.php" class="myalerts {$newAlertsIndicator} open_modal"
       data-selector="#myalerts_alerts_modal" rel="modal:open">{$lang->myalerts_alerts}
        ({$mybb->user['unreadAlerts']})</a>

The Myalerts should work fine.

If you see the usercp after clicking alerts, just download the latest copy of Myalerts from GitHub and it will work fine.

However, I should point out that I found no Sub-template with the name 'header_member', so I edited the 'header_welcomeblock_member'.......The error still remains. Also, I have a few questions, mostly regarding the disappearance of a few plugin effects. A few plugins, such as the BAM announcements, profile comments, mood manager -etc.

This is my Forum URL : http://terraria-ic.rf.gd/
Here is a Test account [normal member]

Name: Test
Password: test123

If you don't understand what I'm trying to say, scroll down the index page and change the theme from Focus, to Duende. When you do so, you'll see the BAM announcement [below the header], Mood manager [go to any post, and you'll see it below 'Warning level'], and a few extra profile installments [such as comments, and extended userinfo for Admins]. Those effects aren't showing up on the Focus theme. Can you fix this? [Image: smile.gif]  
(2016-06-30, 06:33 PM)Pride Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-30, 05:09 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Can you tell me exact steps you followed ?

I messed up a bit in my first time [inserted it after {$admincplink}], so I did it again. These were the steps, which you, yourself mentioned:

(2016-03-30, 02:59 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Open your Focus Theme template > Header Template > header_member and add this code before the {$modcplink}

{$myalerts_headericon}

Than open the Focus Theme template > Myalerts Template > myalerts_headericon
And replace the template with
    <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/alerts.php" class="myalerts {$newAlertsIndicator} open_modal"
       data-selector="#myalerts_alerts_modal" rel="modal:open">{$lang->myalerts_alerts}
        ({$mybb->user['unreadAlerts']})</a>

The Myalerts should work fine.

If you see the usercp after clicking alerts, just download the latest copy of Myalerts from GitHub and it will work fine.

However, I should point out that I found no Sub-template with the name 'header_member', so I edited the 'header_welcomeblock_member'.......The error still remains. Also, I have a few questions, mostly regarding the disappearance of a few plugin effects. A few plugins, such as the BAM announcements, profile comments, mood manager -etc.

This is my Forum URL : http://terraria-ic.rf.gd/
Here is a Test account [normal member]

Name: Test
Password: test123

If you don't understand what I'm trying to say, scroll down the index page and change the theme from Focus, to Duende. When you do so, you'll see the BAM announcement [below the header], Mood manager [go to any post, and you'll see it below 'Warning level'], and a few extra profile installments [such as comments, and extended userinfo for Admins]. Those effects aren't showing up on the Focus theme. Can you fix this? [Image: smile.gif]  

I see some variables added by plugins which have not got added in Focus theme, you will have to add them manually.
Can you send me admin credentials via PM so i can check.

Also thanks for correction, template name is header_welcomeblock_member, I wrote it without checking ACP Smile
Sent.
(2016-07-01, 01:25 PM)Pride Wrote: [ -> ]Sent.

Thanks, I will check it, fix and post the fix in this thread so that it helps others. Smile
Heyo, I'm new to these forums. And this will be my first post. This theme made me sign up just to say thanks. This theme is amazing and my community loves it. Great job with this !

Also i know this wont help, but myalerts worked for me. I cant quiet remember what i did in order to fix it though as it wasnt the steps you listed earlier.
[Image: 30225e9481075da9f68d6db33f21f9d7.png]
Nevertheless thanks for the theme Big Grin
Hey, how to edit, Footer Links , texts, blocks, Advertise here, and etc. pls answer me Smile)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45