MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Focus Theme - Clean and Elegent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
omg what just happened, i was trying out some cool backgrounds when i changed it to this
[Image: UmRS2XC.png]
so its quite bad now but i cant change the background, i tried 10 times and deleted the background image from the folder where its hosted. help pls
(2016-12-22, 03:52 PM)breakfast Wrote: [ -> ]omg what just happened, i was trying out some cool backgrounds when i changed it to this
[Image: UmRS2XC.png]
so its quite bad now but i cant change the background, i tried 10 times and deleted the background image from the folder where its hosted. help pls

I will suggest redownloading and installing the theme. Also your image is repeating so you need to check the image size and resize code.
Responsive version of Focus is now live
https://wallbb.co.uk/product-category/pr...ybb-theme/

Regards
WallBB
Hi WallBB (or anyone else who can help),

I purchased the most current version of the Focus Responsive theme a few days ago or so and I love the theme, but I'm having an issue in one area:

If you open a thread and click on any one of the Post IDs (PID link that links to a specific post), it automatically scrolls to that post, but cuts off the top part of the post that shows the poster's username, avatar, post-count, etc.

As an example (not my forum), you can see this behavior by going to this thread:

http://startupstreets.com/thread-502.html

Once there, then click on the PID link for post number 2 -- direct link here:

http://startupstreets.com/thread-502-pos...tml#pid678

If you notice in that PID link, it scrolls to the text of the post, but the shrinking header cuts off the top part of the post which contains the poster's username, avatar, etc.  This causes people to scroll back up to see who posted the message.

This same behavior is occurring in my test forum and I'd like to solve this issue before going live with the theme.

Is there any way to fix this so that when members click on a specific PID, it will scroll all the way up to show the username & avatar of the person who made the post in addition to the post content?

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.
Quick question: do you have a demo available online I can visit to see how it looks on desktop, table, and phone? I want to see how it behaves before purchasing. Also, can descriptions be hidden from the mobile version?
(2017-01-22, 12:59 PM)ForumDude Wrote: [ -> ]Hi WallBB (or anyone else who can help),

I purchased the most current version of the Focus Responsive theme a few days ago or so and I love the theme, but I'm having an issue in one area:

If you open a thread and click on any one of the Post IDs (PID link that links to a specific post), it automatically scrolls to that post, but cuts off the top part of the post that shows the poster's username, avatar, post-count, etc.

As an example (not my forum), you can see this behavior by going to this thread:

http://startupstreets.com/thread-502.html

Once there, then click on the PID link for post number 2 -- direct link here:

http://startupstreets.com/thread-502-pos...tml#pid678

If you notice in that PID link, it scrolls to the text of the post, but the shrinking header cuts off the top part of the post which contains the poster's username, avatar, etc.  This causes people to scroll back up to see who posted the message.

This same behavior is occurring in my test forum and I'd like to solve this issue before going live with the theme.

Is there any way to fix this so that when members click on a specific PID, it will scroll all the way up to show the username & avatar of the person who made the post in addition to the post content?

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.
Hi Forumdude,
There are two ways to fix this, either removing the javascript for scrolling header which controls the post size.
Second, I will write a new thread display asap so that it will fix this issue.
I will send latest version to all buyers.

(2017-01-22, 03:54 PM)thunderclap Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question: do you have a demo available online I can visit to see how it looks on desktop, table, and phone? I want to see how it behaves before purchasing. Also, can descriptions be hidden from the mobile version?
Hi thunderclap,
You can see all screenshots on the following page
http://wallbb.co.uk/product/focus-respon...ybb-theme/

Regards
WallBB
(2017-01-22, 04:10 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Forumdude,
There are two ways to fix this, either removing the javascript for scrolling header which controls the post size.

Thanks for your quick reply WallBB, I anxiously await your email with the updated thread display code.

Two questions:

1.  If I decide to use your updated thread display code, since I currently have the username, avatar, and poster info off on the left side of all posts, (as opposed to at the top of the text like it is here in this forum), will your fixed thread display code fix my issue as well, eventhough that stuff is on the left side of posts in my forum?

2.  If instead I decide to disable the javascript that controls the scrolling header, can you tell me what template or css file needs to be changed and what specific changes need to be done in them to accomplish this?

Sure appreciate your work on this super theme!  I'm glad I purchased it from you - and I'd highly recommend it to others here!   Smile
(2017-01-23, 05:39 AM)ForumDude Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-22, 04:10 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Forumdude,

Thanks for your quick reply WallBB, I anxiously await your email with the updated thread display code.

Two questions:

1.  If I decide to use your updated thread display code, since I currently have the username, avatar, and poster info off on the left side of all posts, (as opposed to at the top of the text like it is here in this forum), will your fixed thread display code fix my issue as well, eventhough that stuff is on the left side of posts in my forum?

2.  If instead I decide to disable the javascript that controls the scrolling header, can you tell me what template or css file needs to be changed and what specific changes need to be done in them to accomplish this?

Sure appreciate your work on this super theme!  I'm glad I purchased it from you - and I'd highly recommend it to others here!   Smile
Hi ForumDude,
1. I believe you are using classic postbit, in that case I will add new code in both classic and normal postbit styles.
2. It can be done through headerinclude template, in is the javascript present at the last of the file.

I am doing testing at my area, I am planning to send you an update by Thursday/Friday.

Regards
WallBB
(2017-01-22, 03:54 PM)thunderclap Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question: do you have a demo available online I can visit to see how it looks on desktop, table, and phone? I want to see how it behaves before purchasing. Also, can descriptions be hidden from the mobile version?

Pretty useful what you asked here mate, and on behalf of all the demo lovers like me..thank you! Smile
(2017-01-24, 02:09 PM)Poca.k Wrote: [ -> ]

Pretty useful what you asked here mate, and on behalf of all the demo lovers like me..thank you! Smile
You can see all the screenshots on following page my friend
http://wallbb.co.uk/product/focus-respon...ybb-theme/

Regards
WallBB
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45