MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Focus Theme - Clean and Elegent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Just curious how the update is coming for PM and Search pages on the mobile theme side? Thanks.
(2017-01-31, 04:08 PM)ForumDude Wrote: [ -> ]WallBB,

I've attached a screenshot to this post.  The area I'm trying to get rid of is the grey area between the two red arrows. (Or at least shrink it to a smaller size so it doesn't take up much space).

Not sure if my logo size is the issue or not.. it's currently 550 x 117 pixels I think.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

It took me a while, but I figured out how to get rid of that extra gray space:

Here's what I did:

Changed the container padding to from 150px to 0px in global.css, here:

#container {
    color: #333;
    text-align: left;
    line-height: 1.4;
    margin: 0;
    font-family: tahoma, sans-serif, arial;
    font-size: 13px;
    padding-top:0px;
}

Big Grin

Hope I didn't mess up something else in doing this!
I actually feel you have changed something wrong as well, if you get it live on a website, I can take a look through admin cp.

(2017-02-03, 05:44 PM)thunderclap Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious how the update is coming for PM and Search pages on the mobile theme side? Thanks.
It is done actually Smile
I am sending email today.

Also please use this thread for Responsive version of focus theme Smile
https://community.mybb.com/thread-193135.html

Regards
WallBB
(2017-02-04, 03:59 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]It is done actually Smile
Regards
WallBB

Hi WallBB,

Thanks for your efforts!  Glad the updates are done.

I paid for the theme  on Jan 17 (Order #1005) and I didn't get an email with any updates yet.  I sent my email address to you via PM a couple days ago, per your request.

I'm specifically looking for the updates to individual templates/css to fix the search and PM display problems on mobile devices as thunderclap asked about above.   I don't want to have to install the entire theme again, as it will overwrite my customizations.  Just need to know what code was changed in which files (for the PM & search display issues).

Did you send the email yet?

Thanks for any help you can offer. Smile
(2017-02-06, 01:35 PM)ForumDude Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-04, 03:59 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]It is done actually Smile
Regards
WallBB

Hi WallBB,

Thanks for your efforts!  Glad the updates are done.

I paid for the theme  on Jan 17 (Order #1005) and I didn't get an email with any updates yet.  I sent my email address to you via PM a couple days ago, per your request.

I'm specifically looking for the updates to individual templates/css to fix the search and PM display problems on mobile devices as thunderclap asked about above.   I don't want to have to install the entire theme again, as it will overwrite my customizations.  Just need to know what code was changed in which files (for the PM & search display issues).

Did you send the email yet?

Thanks for any help you can offer. Smile

Hi ForumDude,
I have sent all the buyers email just now, if you have not received it let me know.

Regards
WallBB
Got it and updated these four files, per your instructions:

Quote:For manual updates, just take the following changes in templates and css files
-private_messagebit
-private
-search
-css3.css

Everything seems to work, except for search.  When I updated the search template, and try to do any type of search, it tells me something like "You didn't enter any search criteria" or something like that, but I clearly have a words entered into the "Search by Keyword" box.

Oh, and on the old search, "search entire post" radial button was pre-selected as the default.  Now, no button is pre-selected and selecting either one does not solve the error I'm getting (above paragraph).

Can you look into this?

Thanks so much - the rest looks to be just great.
(2017-02-06, 06:27 PM)ForumDude Wrote: [ -> ]Got it and updated these four files, per your instructions:

Quote:For manual updates, just take the following changes in templates and css files
-private_messagebit
-private
-search
-css3.css

Everything seems to work, except for search.  When I updated the search template, and try to do any type of search, it tells me something like "You didn't enter any search criteria" or something like that, but I clearly have a words entered into the "Search by Keyword" box.

Oh, and on the old search, "search entire post" radial button was pre-selected as the default.  Now, no button is pre-selected and selecting either one does not solve the error I'm getting (above paragraph).

Can you look into this?

Thanks so much - the rest looks to be just great.

Hey ForumDude, Can you share your forum url via PM.
Also please use below thread for issues related to responsive version, this thread is for free version.
https://community.mybb.com/thread-207388.html

Thanks and Regards
WallBB
The instructions to use the Focus Theme latest posts/threads sidebar was a bit confusing. How do I do it? I have the plugin and your theme installed. Smile

Edit: Also, how can I remove the announcement above?
(2017-02-11, 09:15 PM)Rika Wrote: [ -> ]The instructions to use the Focus Theme latest posts/threads sidebar was a bit confusing. How do I do it? I have the plugin and your theme installed. Smile

Edit: Also, how can I remove the announcement above?
I will suggest you to try this tutorial
https://community.mybb.com/thread-189771...pid1217835

Regards
WallBB
how do you put all the login stuff in the bar below it?
[Image: hoSK2q7.png]
(2017-02-21, 03:20 PM)breakfast Wrote: [ -> ]how do you put all the login stuff in the bar below it?
[Image: hoSK2q7.png]
Hey breakfast
You can do this by modifying the header template and header_welcomeblock_member and header_welcomeblock_guest template.
Check these templates, if you are not able to figure out, let me know
I will provide code for you.

Regards
WallBB
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45