MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Focus Theme - Clean and Elegent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
(2017-02-21, 03:44 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-21, 03:20 PM)breakfast Wrote: [ -> ]how do you put all the login stuff in the bar below it?
[Image: hoSK2q7.png]
Hey breakfast
You can do this by modifying the header template and header_welcomeblock_member and header_welcomeblock_guest template.
Check these templates, if you are not able to figure out, let me know
I will provide code for you.

Regards
WallBB

done it, all i did was move <div style="float: right;">{$welcomeblock}</div> in Header and replace the quicksearch. Will just that be efficient? [Image: hxvLIFf.png]

Now the text in the grey bar and your copyright is now been aligned center
(2017-02-21, 04:11 PM)breakfast Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-21, 03:44 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-21, 03:20 PM)breakfast Wrote: [ -> ]how do you put all the login stuff in the bar below it?
[Image: hoSK2q7.png]
Hey breakfast
You can do this by modifying the header template and header_welcomeblock_member and header_welcomeblock_guest template.
Check these templates, if you are not able to figure out, let me know
I will provide code for you.

Regards
WallBB

done it, all i did was move <div style="float: right;">{$welcomeblock}</div> in Header and replace the quicksearch. Will just that be efficient? [Image: hxvLIFf.png]

Now the text in the grey bar and your copyright is now been aligned center
Good work breakfast Smile
That should be fine, I feel you have misplaced a div somewhere.
Finding that will fix this issue

Regards
WallBB
ok ive managed to get the login stuff in the lower bar but how would i get the lower bar to change size as i scroll down like the deader? Is there some sort of code i would need to edit in the css or something?
(2017-02-24, 02:47 PM)breakfast Wrote: [ -> ]ok ive managed to get the login stuff in the lower bar but how would i get the lower bar to change size as i scroll down like the deader? Is there some sort of code i would need to edit in the css or something?
Lower bar size doesn't change, you will have to write javascript to do so.

Regards
WallBB
Hello Friend,

I just bought the Focus responsive theme and it is very nice.

But I met one small issue, when I try to edit the Advertise links at the footer part by visiting footer templates>footer and click Save, I get messages as below:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /DDLSecured/index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I can edit and save other templates except about footer template, can any one give any solution?
(2017-03-07, 03:18 PM)tomorrowdr Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Friend,

But I met one small issue, when I try to edit the Advertise links at the footer part by visiting footer templates>footer and click Save, I get messages as below:

Forbidden
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I can edit and save other templates except about footer template, can any one give any solution?
I will suggest you contact hosting as something in the footer template might be triggering their settings.
They should be able to help you on this. It is not related to theme, please create a ticket with hosting and let me know.

Regards
WallBB
(2017-03-07, 04:03 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]

Forbidden

I will suggest you contact hosting as something in the footer template might be triggering their settings.
They should be able to help you on this. It is not related to theme, please create a ticket with hosting and let me know.

Regards
WallBB

Thank you for reply, is it possible to find footer template in the FTP or web directories? Where it is except access from Amin CP

Thank you friend, the issue has been fixed, the hosting supplier changed the security rule.
Hello WallBB, I purchased your template and your install directions were excellent. I'm trying to add the other features mentioned but I can't seem to figure out how to change the font on the category name. I find the script font for the category and the top menu difficult to read. Any way to easily change that?
(2017-03-08, 01:35 AM)tomorrowdr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-07, 04:03 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]

Forbidden

Regards
WallBB

Thank you for reply, is it possible to find footer template in the FTP or web directories? Where it is except access from Amin CP

Thank you friend, the issue has been fixed, the hosting supplier changed the security rule.
Told you Smile

(2017-03-08, 06:19 PM)BFFMediaInc Wrote: [ -> ]Hello WallBB, I purchased your template and your install directions were excellent. I'm trying to add the other features mentioned but I can't seem to figure out how to change the font on the category name. I find the script font for the category and the top menu difficult to read. Any way to easily change that?

Hey BFFMedialnc,
Can you send me an email at [email protected], I will assist you further on this directly.
Also please use this thread for questions related to responsive version in future Smile
https://community.mybb.com/thread-207388.html

Regards
WallBB
Hey WallBB!

Long time no see... You should work with MyBB Staff. Great job here!

Please explain to me:
You are selling the theme and givin for free too?

I will buy your Theme anyway, but i need some support to save the modifications that i did in the Theme. Like the Logo, some plugins, etc.

You know my list of plugins, it's all compatible with this new version?

I use BAM Manager for exemple, Thank You/Like System, My Ads... And everything is working fine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45