MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Focus Theme - Clean and Elegent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Think I've discovered a bug, though perhaps it's been fixed and I just haven't updated?

When trying to create a new thread, I click 'Post thread' and the screen jumps to the top of the page without actually creating the thread. I scroll down and click the 'Post thread' button again and I'm redirected to the front page of my site. No thread is actually created. This only happens on my phone it seems.

EDIT: Of course now it's working. I'll let you know if I bump into the problem again.
(2017-04-17, 03:44 PM)thunderclap Wrote: [ -> ]Think I've discovered a bug, though perhaps it's been fixed and I just haven't updated?

When trying to create a new thread, I click 'Post thread' and the screen jumps to the top of the page without actually creating the thread. I scroll down and click the 'Post thread' button again and I'm redirected to the front page of my site. No thread is actually created. This only happens on my phone it seems.

EDIT: Of course now it's working. I'll let you know if I bump into the problem again.

Might be because your host is slow at that time Smile
Not a theme issue and glad it is working fine.

Regards
WallBB
Hi WallBB,

How do i change the header to my own custom image?
(2017-04-20, 05:33 AM)James.Gray Wrote: [ -> ]Hi WallBB,

How do i change the header to my own custom image?

Hi James,
Sorry for late response, which image are you talking about ?

Regards
WallBB
Hi,

I have a problem. With the default theme, I can check the box to the right of each discussion to remove a lot of them at the same time. I am then redirected to moderation.php to confirm the deletion. The problem is that with your theme I do not have this confirmation and I am obliged to go into each discussion in order to delete it individually. Do you know how to solve the problem?

Thank you in advance

I have find the solution. With MyBB 1.8.X we need to change

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"></script>

into

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/general.js?ver=1810"></script>

and add

var cookieSecureFlag = '{$mybb->settings['cookiesecureflag']}';

AFTER

var cookiePrefix = '{$mybb->settings['cookieprefix']}';

This 2 modifications are for the file Focus-theme.xml
How do I get rid of this advert at the top?

[Image: 1b4230b85c417a67f14c0c3831acdca3.png]
(2017-05-24, 01:44 PM)jejedu67 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I have a problem. With the default theme, I can check the box to the right of each discussion to remove a lot of them at the same time. I am then redirected to moderation.php to confirm the deletion. The problem is that with your theme I do not have this confirmation and I am obliged to go into each discussion in order to delete it individually. Do you know how to solve the problem?

Thank you in advance

I have find the solution. With MyBB 1.8.X we need to change

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"></script>

into

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/general.js?ver=1810"></script>

and add

var cookieSecureFlag = '{$mybb->settings['cookiesecureflag']}';

AFTER

var cookiePrefix = '{$mybb->settings['cookieprefix']}';

This 2 modifications are for the file Focus-theme.xml
I will be fixing the theme asap, there needs to be updated in this version.

(2017-05-30, 10:25 AM)devin8890 Wrote: [ -> ]How do I get rid of this advert at the top?

[Image: 1b4230b85c417a67f14c0c3831acdca3.png]

You can remove this in header template present inside templates in admin CP > Templates and styles > Templates > Focus Templates > header Templates > header

Regards
WallBB
Focus Theme is now updated for MyBB 1.8.12
-------------
Version #6 stable Build #6

- Theme Updated for MyBB 1.8.12
- Added var secure cookie flag in headerinclude
- Fixed an issue with attachments

Regards
WallBB
So, first of all, I really think it's beautiful (mainly because it has blue in it, and I really love blue )
The Links are really easy to edit and by trying a bit around with the class="fa fa-littleimage" I could also find the ones I was looking for (for example "fa fa-youtube") You can maybe add an extra site, listing all of the different little images for the footer.
The templates are also tidy (compared to other themes I've seen).
I've also used this theme before and I absolutely love it.

I can only recommend it to everyone Heart
Hi,

first of all: I really love this theme ... and so do also my testers (I plan to make a relaunch of my forum with this theme).

Even if almost everything seems to be perfect - I found one "bug"(?) ... well .. lets say an issue.

Due the fact my users live the classic view (postbit) I need do use it. I just find out that this is no problem on all on desktop but: I looks quite strange on mobile (tested on iPhone 6, Chrome).
Issue: the whole area around author (so avatar, name, stats etc.) are display in classic view BUT: this area compressed -> in other worths: width is completly wrong.

My idea/question: is there a way to change to postbit style only for mobile? -> so classic view for desktop and non-classic for mobile?

BR
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45