MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Focus Theme - Clean and Elegent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
(2019-03-04, 03:41 PM)tazilon Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice theme!

How do I change "Your Website" in the header to the name of my forum?

Refer Focus theme tutorials here
https://wallbb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9
(2019-03-04, 03:48 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-04, 03:41 PM)tazilon Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice theme!

How do I change "Your Website" in the header to the name of my forum?

Refer Focus theme tutorials here

Thanks, but I'm not finding the answer. I don't want an image based logo, I want the default wording "Your Website" that appears in the header to spell out the name of my forum.

Got it, thanks!
(2016-03-28, 06:44 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-28, 03:32 AM)RainFX Wrote: [ -> ]I love this theme dude, love it. But I have some tweaks I would like to change on it, wondering if you could help me.

Is there anyway to change the Lobster font to another font?
Also, is there anyway to move the things on the right side of the page (whos online, stats, etc), to the bottom?

Thanks!
Glad you like it.
Sure that is possible, you can modify the font inside headerinclude template and modify the font inside global.css
You can get any font from http://google.com/fonts/

For the modifications of who's online and stats, You can revert the following templates to default :-
index, index_whosonline, index_stats, index_boardstat it should work.

error in footer Font Awesome

[Image: footer-1.jpg]

how to fix this?
thank you

EDIT

problem solved
1] Does this work (and current with) v1.8.22 ?
2] Can the main Font for Headings & Logo be changed easily? How?
3] Are you bringing out an update for this theme soon for v1.8.2x ?
4] Can I add FontAwesome (or are you already using it for Icons already showing throughout theme Menu etc? if not what are you using for Icons throughout theme?), to add 'ICONS' to Forum Headings Area (b4 name of forum where 'Category' is on main screenshot) & other sections w/out Icons yet?
5] I really NEED to change colours of Category areas background, Forum Headers Background & Footer Background Colour, aswell as some of the text colouring... is this possible through a single style file?

I'm VERY interested in this theme if it's still upto date for current version of myBB (also do you update for new Core myBB often? are updates FREE/Included in Price?
Can you please answer the questions above in detail please, i'm sure other potential customers probably have the same questions any way (or alot of them)....

Looking Forward to running this on the 18yr old PHORUM.ws domain, finally ready to put the Community back online from scratch on my new web host, but still looking to migrate to VPS offshore if anybody knows any good/inexpensuve host's NOT in U.S.A please reach out!

thanks WallBB for ur time matey!

@Code_Collective [Tweet Us]
(2020-06-12, 04:37 PM)webelious Wrote: [ -> ]1] Does this work (and current with) v1.8.22 ?
2] Can the main Font for Headings & Logo be changed easily? How?
3] Are you bringing out an update for this theme soon for v1.8.2x ?
4] Can I add FontAwesome (or are you already using it for Icons already showing throughout theme Menu etc? if not what are you using for Icons throughout theme?), to add 'ICONS' to Forum Headings Area (b4 name of forum where 'Category' is on main screenshot) & other sections w/out Icons yet?
5] I really NEED to change colours of Category areas background, Forum Headers Background & Footer Background Colour, aswell as some of the text colouring... is this possible through a single style file?

I'm VERY interested in this theme if it's still upto date for current version of myBB (also do you update for new Core myBB often? are updates FREE/Included in Price?
Can you please answer the questions above in detail please, i'm sure other potential customers probably have the same questions any way (or alot of them)....

Looking Forward to running this on the 18yr old PHORUM.ws domain, finally ready to put the Community back online from scratch on my new web host, but still looking to migrate to VPS offshore if anybody knows any good/inexpensuve host's NOT in U.S.A please reach out!

thanks WallBB for ur time matey!

@Code_Collective [Tweet Us]

Hey webelicious,
1. This needs to be updated for MyBB 1.8.22. I will plan this one.
2. Yes that is simple
3. Yes
4. Yes you can
5. Focus Responsive has different color schemes, I have probably shared a tutorial on that in the past.

I will plan an update soon for Focus.

Regards
WallBB
Focus is now updated to MyBB 1.8.22
It is waiting for staff review.

Enjoy using Focus theme Smile

WallBB
(2020-06-30, 05:53 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Focus is now updated to MyBB 1.8.22

WallBB

Hey man. Looks like you're active and support the theme very well. Thanks a lot for that. I tried switching to a different theme and the upload attachment function didn't work with that theme. Does this theme work fully with the latest version of MyBB?

Fully mobile friendly and the upload attachment feature working? Let me know! Thanks a lot.
(2020-06-30, 10:26 PM)monet1965 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-06-30, 05:53 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Focus is now updated to MyBB 1.8.22

WallBB

Hey man. Looks like you're active and support the theme very well. Thanks a lot for that. I tried switching to a different theme and the upload attachment function didn't work with that theme. Does this theme work fully with the latest version of MyBB?

Fully mobile friendly and the upload attachment feature working? Let me know! Thanks a lot.
Hi monet1965,
Yes this theme is updated for MyBB 1.8.22, let me know if there are any issues.

Also if you saw issues in any other WallBB theme you are using, please let me know. I will fix them. Smile

This version is not fully mobile friendly. Responsive version is paid one on WallBB (https://wallbb.co.uk/product/focus-respo...ybb-theme/)

Regards
WallBB
Hello WallBB please help!

Here is a link to my forum to help me describe my issues:

https://orientharmonymedia.com/mybb/index.php

1) My forum needs 2 more sections and I don’t know how to do that? That would be for SITE INFO - with its various topics, and DISCLAIMER 
In my own forum preferably both these additional sections to be above the My Category section that’s already there.

2) On the WallBB forum, link attached below, you have sub-headings/sections in light grey, ie titled "Important threads" and "Normal threads". How do you do that?

3) Can I disable/remove the member list?

4) Can I disable/remove the calendar? (I am not web literate and my forum is only for discussions on different topics so I can't figure out what a calendar is for...)

MANY thank yous 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45