MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iGame DropDown menus don't work anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my forum the drop down menu's don't work anymore. I don't know what I did wrong. One good example would be the go social or more buttons in the header. To see/analyse the files, my forum is here https://forum.gametomato.net
Do you have any plugins or edited any code in templates? try disable all plugins and see if they work.
(2016-03-12, 09:16 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any plugins or edited any code in templates? try disable all plugins and see if they work.

I have disabled all the plugins and they still didn't work. And yes I have edited code in the templates. Maybe I should buy the newer version and redo all the stuff on the newer version and see if it works there. I mean I have bought iMobile and I'm very surprised to see how well it works and I have edited simiar code in iMobile for login,register and index and I had no problem with the theme in any way. Maybe i have done something wrong when i have changed from the text logo to a picture logo when i have edited the header file in iGame.
Btw great job man. I like how well you work.
Free version uses MyBB's drop downs, responsive version uses bootstrap.

Try upload a fresh copy of iGame and see if it works?
(2016-03-13, 04:31 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Free version uses MyBB's drop downs, responsive version uses bootstrap.

Try upload a fresh copy of iGame and see if it works?

Nope. I have installed iGame as a new version and still doesn't work. You can see by yourself when you go into my forum and down in the quick theme selector and select "new_igaame_new".
Might need a major update then, free version hasn't been updated for a few versions.
Send me a temp login and i'll take a look for you.