MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How forum run fastly & Share Free Best Host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
my forum have long time load page , can you share some experience of Option ACP ? Thank You !
If your forum has been running slowly it's a host problem.
invite go www.vnsay.com ,then tell me: it's a host problem or no
Host problem...you site is small and should be fast...use any of the sites in my sig as examples to compare against for speed.
It isn't that slow for me.
I didn't find you site that slow for loading time. I would recomand contacting your host or switching hosts.
now it's faster than 20 minutes ago Smile
What happens in 2 secs now, took 1 minute then Smile
--> Definitely a host problem
myb123 Wrote:invite go www.vnsay.com ,then tell me: it's a host problem or no

I suggest that you disable all the unnecessary plugins in your site optimize your database (ACP --> Database Tools --> Optimize Database) and see if this makes a difference. Sometimes inserting codes that request information from other sites make your site run extremely slow. Try this first to decide what makes your site slow. There is also a great possibility that your host is the real problem.

Regards
I don't know but mine was going slow then I reset all of my hyperlinks using Expression Web and it fixed mine. If you have Expression Web try that.
It's a host problem and you're redirection. Remove the redirection, It's unnecessary. It will save you 4 seconds.
Pages: 1 2 3