MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No such table mybb_datacache
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!
I was installing my forum this morning using FileZilla and using hosting from Swirly host, I just finished the installation on the website and it came up with this error once I tried to visit the forums:

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:0 -Query:SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such table: mybb_datacache
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me to fix my forum.

The key problem is located here: http://www.realityforums.cf
Thanks!
RF.

The version I was installing was the latest MyBB 1.8.7 also.
try reinstalling the forum again, check if your MySQL user permissions are correct
(2016-03-14, 07:26 AM)Aiko Wrote: [ -> ]try reinstalling the forum again, check if your MySQL user permissions are correct

Alright, thanks, I'll keep you updated to whether or not this works.
Hi,

The MyBB Group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB Group.